• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR lower

I called the FFL im using last week even he said that the wait time was weird cause they have thier FFL info on file I just said I'm going to wait longer I guess! Seems as though that if they had a bunch of these made they should have shipped already?

Mingaa......checked out the joe bob link people had great things to say about the uppers! Just migh be my next purchase!

For what it's worth, I've done a great deal of business with JoeBob and prefer them over any other on-line retailer...

LES....I checked out joe bobs and automatclly signed up for a account very imprssed with the prices! There are so many places to shop its mind boggling at times! Since I'm building it on a budget i have to shop around!

I always use JoeBob when possible.

Palmetto State Armory has some great deals on components as well if they can keep them in stock...

IMG_20131220_151823_968.jpg

Here it is already color filled!

Looks good. I also notice that you didn't go with the traditional red/white selector colors.

+ points for originality.

Nicely done!

Hey, I recognize that hand on your screen. That's some weird kind of Inception stuff right there. Looking at my computer monitor and seeing a computer monitor with my hand on it. Did we just create an alternate reality in a parallel universe? :lol:

I said most of the lower build I meant all of the lower lol! ATI stock set and magpul trigger guard for next month kns pins are in the works as well!

Joe Bob Outfitters also have a money order option in their checkout that WILL hold what you order until the M.O. arrives and they treat it like cash - quickly shipped. I'm using them more and more!! A+!

Another plus for joe bobs! I'm heading over to their site after here lol a friend of mine gave me a 30 round polymer magazine today excited thid build is going great!

Well I think I got commisioned to build 2 AR's for my cousin and uncle in the spring lol thanks again to LES for the expert photo taking!

Quick side note was looking around the cav arms site good looking stuff! Like the coyote brown furniture! Question what buffer tube assy will I need with the c2 tele stock? I'm most likely going .223/5.56 16" barrel undecided on the rest though? Like the c4 hand guard and ergo grip worth going that route? Thanks and all opinions welcome!

I put a set of Cav Arms coyote brown furniture on one of mine...

Definitely worth the money in my opinion. If I remember correctly, they use commercial specs for their stocks, so you will likely need a comm. spec buffer assembly. Pretty sure they give you the options when you click to order on their site, so you'll be able to double check before you order. They may still offer the complete assembly kits as well. Pretty good prices for the entire set-up...

Back