• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR lower

Came across a guy on another forum selling a take off stock from rock river its black so I intend to paint it to macth my grip I bought! My question is where can I find a good commercial buffer set up that wont break my wallet? Anyone have any codes to places?

Ok well got the strike industries grip installed and the safe selector on the new grip needed to be opened up a bit to fit my lower hit it with a sanding barrel in the drill press all is better now! I'll to post a pic there FDE is more brown! I got my RRA stock coming in black tonsave $$ got to paint to match!

Forgot to add that I picked up 2 troy 30 round mags and a carbine short hand guard spent $35 on everything thought it was a good deal? Troy .223/5.56 mags $10 each polymer mags

Looking good sir. Damn Glock derailed me on mine lol. Totally worth the sidetrackage though. I really need to get the upper and finish mine up.

I like that bolt release lever. I might pick one of those up for mine too. That is really about the only thing on my lower build that I could add to it. Otherwise she's good to go for when I finally get the upper.

Thank you sir appreciate the comments! KNS pins then choice on upper parts. Thinking blem aero precision upper and work from there! I'd I agree the glock was a worthy side track!

Thank Oli finished with the grip and lever put all my tools away then the post lady brings my new trigger guard oh well have plenty of time to build! Thanks to all for the help and great comments so far!

I did yellow on my PSA lower also.
pe6emypa.jpg

Just bought a new trigger guard and odin works mag release extension sooner or later I'll move to the upper parts

Back