• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Battlefield 3

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone play the beta yet ?

It is sweet. I have died more than I killed....I am blaming that on having to watch the puppy lol

Some people already have a decent rank and I have been killed with some cool gear! They changed the kits and classes around. I haven’t figured it out yet.

I was following a squad member who has clearly been playing 24 7. We came to a darker hall and a light came on...it was on his gun. He turned around and shined it at my character and it blinded me through the TV. We continued on room to room. We were close to the charge. We went in the room with the charge and the light on his gun rendered two of the opponents useless, he shot one and I stabbed the other. The cool part was my character reached out and grabbed his dog tags as he fell to the ground. There was a guy prone in the next room behind some computers with a M249 who killed us through the doorway, but it was a great taste of what this game is going to bring.....just in time for winter.

i'm not getting it for pc. i have xbox. i know it's going to lose some flavor with it. but, i don't have a great computer to do that. besides i love the console games, and i already have a 2 yr extension on my gold membership. i refuse to buy mw3. i'm tired of the same s**t they offer with just new maps. i really hate the last stand perk. why is it in the hardcore mode? who the f knows. treyarch took it out for a short time and i loved playing that way. so did everyone i talked with in the lobbies. everyone!!! treyarch really means dumbass in french.

so when it does come out on xbox, i'll be inline to get bf3...true story bro.

hmm. my kid has ps3 and i have the 360. he said he wants em both...(bf3, mw3)..

i'm downloading the beta on 360 as we speak!!! woo hooo. i'll be playing today!!!

I may have to download the beta on 360 just to pick on you ripjack13 ^.^ I used to play BF2 on pc a lot back in the day.
Old forum sig:
saykosig4.jpg

Few I did for squad mates:
tbag.png

bigdawg.jpg

skittles.jpg

And possibly the funniest thing ever (had to be there):
bakerz.jpg

Sn3aKyGuY said:
I may have to download the beta on 360 just to pick on you ripjack13 ^.^

bring it on....
i downloaded it an hour ago. been playing for half hr. .....

OMG!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

Nice fellas.

I'm still on Black Ops until MW3 drops. I've heard from a few friends that the BF3 beta is pretty sweet though.

ripjack13 said:
Sn3aKyGuY said:
I may have to download the beta on 360 just to pick on you ripjack13 ^.^

bring it on....
i downloaded it an hour ago. been playing for half hr. .....

OMG!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

What's your gamertag?

Lazy, same here. I'm gonna download the beta for BF3 to check it out but I'm pretty much on Black Ops till MW3 drops. I'm just hoping it's not another copy of MW1 like 2. From everything I've read it looks promising.

I'm trying to hit lvl 50 on Bad Company 2 on PC and I'm almost lvl 49 now. I game on PC only, I need a mouse and Keyboard now for first person shooters and really have trouble gaming with a controller. My son makes the Xbox look fun though, he is pretty good with the console thing while I get vertigo playing it!!

I downloaded the BF3 beta earlier and for PC the Beta is crap and my buddy warned me that it was buggy. I've got a 6 core processor, the AMD X6 running at 4Ghz, 8 Gigs of ram and a GTX570 so games fly!! :ugeek: I'll stick with BFBC2 for now and reach my goal..

My Game Tag is CICHLID

Sn3aKyGuY said:
What's your gamertag?

Lazy, same here. I'm gonna download the beta for BF3 to check it out but I'm pretty much on Black Ops till MW3 drops. I'm just hoping it's not another copy of MW1 like 2. From everything I've read it looks promising.

My PSN ID is PART_TIME_NINJA

You having issues connecting to the game on 360? I got into one match for like 2 minutes, otherwise every time I try to join it says "The connection with EA Online was lost." Someone posted on the XBOXMB forums that the servers are down for maintenance, but this seems to be an issue even when the servers are up. Otherwise how was I able to get on .... weird.

Oh, I sent you a friend request btw ripjack ... I'm SN3AKYGUY.

They finally got 360 servers up and going ... I'm really diggin the gameplay. Lot more realistic environments and movements than COD.

Back