• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Battlefield 3

wow. that game is just great. i had some good rounds, and not so good rounds. sn3aky even joined in. he was mostly on the opposite side, maybe when they figure out all the glitches it'll be easier to join in squads.

thanx for joining sn3aky. good times...

true story bro...

No problem man, was fun. We'll have to get all the MO.com guys/gals with a 360 in a match one of these nights. And for those of you that don't have one... Christmas is around the corner. :p

I bought the MW2 edition 360, but can't remember the last time I turned it on. Mainly picked it up for the proprietary games like Gears of War, etc. I grew up with the Sony controllers and spend so much time on them that the ones for Xbox feel extremely awkward in my hands. Guess I just need to spend some more time on it...

I used to play BattleField2 on PC, not to be confused with BattleField BadCompany series of games.

We have the Wii, but way too many games arent available for the Wii like MW2 and now MW3 and MoH series... I may have to get a PS3 for Christmas just to be able to play a few of these. We still play CoD MW on the Wii and we've had that for 2 years, so I know it will get used!

My son and I have been waiting ever so patiently for BF3 and MW3 to come out, We have an xbox and PS3, But I will most likely buy either for xbox.
I rarely get a chance to play video games, My kids take up quite a bit for them, My daughter has really started to enjoy gameplay since I bought a kinect.
xbox user name is the same as here.

ripjack13 said:
nooo...get xbox!!!

Dude, I cant afford an XBox... unless they sell basic models for a buck 99 and change... Not all that kinect stuff, theyre still $399 around here, thats gun money and crazy talk!

I can't get myself to XBox. I have been a Playstation guy from the first model, and with the benifits of a Blueray player that does full DTS 7.1 decoding, free online play (is the XBox still subscription based?), and all the other goodies I can't cross over.

I am the same name as here on the PSN. Feel free to hit me up! Just let me know who you are. :mrgreen:

Ripsnortr said:
I can't get myself to XBox. I have been a Playstation guy from the first model, and with the benifits of a Blueray player that does full DTS 7.1 decoding, free online play (is the XBox still subscription based?), and all the other goodies I can't cross over.

I am the same name as here on the PSN. Feel free to hit me up! Just let me know who you are. :mrgreen:

Xbox is still subscription based. :roll: lame, but whatevah.

i still have my ps 1&2!!

my kid has the ps3 i play once in a while on it. well...when he lets me. :oops:
and the wife has the Wii for exercising and bowling....but she uses my Mii.

yea...do you have your atari? i did. it broke last year. :( :(

Just DL'd, My son is getting his butt handed to him, He just needs to figure out the inner workings... Me on the other hand would just be a body bag, You can certainly tell who has been playing all day.

My PC system specs, this is why I use the PC for gaming. There is not a console out that can outperform a good PC when setup properly.

I use a 25" LCD as well.

Back