• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Beretta

Re: Let's see those Berettas...

Picked up another one!

Beretta 950bs Jetfire .25acp

Like my 3032 Tomcat and 21a Bobcat, the Jetfire features the signature tip-up barrel...

However, the Jetfire is an older model with a single-action only trigger. Only produced for a few years, models with the nickel finish are a bit hard to come by, so when I found this little baby at my LGS there was no way I was leaving without it. It was a bit gunked up and came with the standard plastic factory grips, but that simply wouldn't do. I won the wood medallion grips on a gunbroker auction and put them on after a thorough stripping and cleaning. She turned out to be a real beauty!

Here it is with my other Beretta mousers...

Looks like Beretta's biting into the pocket 9mm craze...

Beretta Nano

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7iHHzqFmT8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1474saF7g&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

http://www.berettanano.com/

Tech Specs:

Caliber- 9mm
Model No.- JMN9S15
Overall Length- 5.63”
Overall Height- 4.17”
Overall Width- .90”
Barrel Length- 3.07”
Sight Radius- 4.92”
Sights- 3-Dot Low Profile
Frame Chassis- Stainless Steel Insert
Grip Frame- Technopolymer
Slide Material- 4140
Slide Finish- Pronox
Capacity- 6 + 1 Rounds
Weight Unloaded- 17.67 oz
MSRP- $475

Features:

* Advanced Coatings- The Nano’s various finishes and coatings are designed to ensure your new carry piece not only wears well, but is always ready to perform. The slide and barrel are finished with black nitride, while the internal chassis is stainless steel and major springs are zinc plated.

* Ambi Mag Release- Like most Beretta pistols, the Nano has a reversible magazine release button. All you need is a small punch and you can easy change it for right or left-handed use.

* Interchangeable Sights- The Nano’s sights are extremely user friendly. All you need is a 1.3 mm hex wrench and you can adjust, remove, and replace the Nano’s sights in seconds.

* Modular Chassis- The stainless steel chassis of the Nano is the part that carries the serial number. The technopolymer grip frame can be easily removed for cleaning or to be replaced by a different grip frame.

* Simple Disassembly- Easy to clean, easy to use. All you need to do is press the Striker Deactivator, turn the Disassembly Cam ¼ turn counterclockwise, and the slide pops right off. The recoil spring is captured so it won’t fly away.

* Snag-Free Design- The Nano primary mission is concealed carry. It’s smooth, snag free profile makes it easy to holster, easy to carry and easy to draw. No awkward levers or switches to get caught or hung up on.

* Stainless Magazine- Designed for the rigors of concealed carry, the Nano's magazine and follower are constructed entirely of polished stainless steel. The polymer floorplate completely covers the bottom of the Nano's gripframe to reduce the introduction of foreign contaminants and create a uniform grip.

* Striker Deactivator- Don’t like pulling the trigger to disassemble your handgun? Neither do we. Simply press the Striker Deactivator with a small punch or ball point pen and you can safely deactivate the striker system. It works a lot like the decocker on our military’s M9 pistol.

Looks like Shooter's 9000s and a Glock 26 had a baby. Not sure what they were thinking here. What's wrong with the PX4 Storm Subcompact 9mm? Beretta has the hardest time coming up with new products and they never really seem to catch on...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks like Beretta's biting into the pocket 9mm craze...

Beretta Nano
Tech Specs:

Caliber- 9mm
Length- 5.63”
Height- 4.17”
Width- .90”
Barrel Length- 3.07”
Capacity- 6 + 1
Weight Unloaded- 17.67 oz
MSRP- $475

==========================

Kel Tec PF-9
SPECS:

Caliber: 9mm Luger
Weight unloaded: 12.7 oz.
Loaded magazine: 5.5 oz.
Length: 5.85"
Height: 4.3"
Width: 0.88"
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Capacity: 7 + 1
Trigger Pull: 5 lbs
MSRP: $350

===============================

Specs looking "slightly" similiar...eh, SNIPER !? ;)

===============================

I'll resurrect this read with a picture of my Beretta.I won $1,200 on a penny slot in Vegas and purchased it to remember the day, and I always loved this gun. In the process of buying a Viridian laser/light to mount to it, for now it stays nice and simple. all these were from the day I pulled it out of the box, you can see the factory oil oozing from it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612525.426698.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612525.426698.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 380
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612640.820010.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612640.820010.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 380
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612650.097298.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1331612650.097298.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 380
:shock: Ooooooooooooooh, an M9a1! :shock:

Outstanding choice of firearm Sir. I love the added features on this model compared the the standard 92fs. I was a bit disappointed when Beretta opted to discontinue the M9a1 and move forward with the new 92a1. They are becoming more scarce as time goes by.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
:shock: Ooooooooooooooh, an M9a1! :shock:

Outstanding choice of firearm Sir. I love the added features on this model compared the the standard 92fs. I was a bit disappointed when Beretta opted to discontinue the M9a1 and move forward with the new 92a1. They are becoming more scarce as time goes by.

I appreciate it! I was unaware they did away with it, glad I jumped on it. Bought it new in box for a little under $600 before tax. I'm a fan of blocks, but I wish the Glock got on and stayed on target as sweet as this gun. If it weren't do big I'd CCW with it, but my G23 is just a better fit for that.

Alrighty, so I'm gonna be joinin this most exclusive club in the near future!!!

I've got a 92FS on lay-away... a full size. I gotta thank LES here for what has been a reoccuring theme for me, Ever since having seen the 92FS Inox and compact, I've known I would have to get my hands on one just to see if it was everything I've built it up to be in my mind...

The previous owner is a lefty and has the magazine release set up accordingly. I'm told its a simple thing to change it over. Anyone ever change one?

Never had to do it myself, but it looks easy enough. This fella did it on camera in under a minute and a half...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiU4I-4L0p8[/youtube]

Oh and don't blame that on me man, I just work here... :lol:

Thanks for the vid, and LES... Jenny is gonna find out eventually so I'm establishing an alibi and it cant be my fault! :lol:

I dont think youll have to worry about it. She did in fact say i should put a gun on lay-away...

I'm gonna hold her to that and i can probably make it so she is the respoinsible party.

Besides, she knew I was goin into town which meant stoppin in the gun store and she didnt make me take my youngest youngin. Lauren would have dropped a dime on me in a heart beat! :lol:

I'm with you Brad,

If she suggested put'n one on layaway, it looks to me like you were just following orders... :D

Man, you're treading on thin ice on this one. :lol:
I asked my wife one time if I could buy a Kimber Custom Classic 1911. She says "sure", so, having permission, I went and bought it. I got home with it and she says, "what's that?" I says it's the pistol you said I could go and buy. Man, it was on after that! The fact that she gave me permission had no bearing on the argument whatsoever. I should have known she was not being serious, according to her.
A woman says one thing, and it usually means another. :evil:
I also have several friends who are not allowed to go to gun shows, Gander Mountain, or the LGS with me anymore because their wives got mad when the hubby bought a gun and I just happened to be there. :roll:

Yup..same here. Last year before I bought my Saiga 12, I ASKED HER if I could get a new gun, Around a weeks worth of job money. She said sure, as long as our bills are paid and we have some extra.
So...needless to say I went out the next day and got it. Brought it home and she says *
*What's that? :x
**My new Saiga! Isn't it awesome?! :!:
*Why did you get that? :?
**I asked you if I could. :?
*I didn't think it would be this week. :x
**What? :eek:
*I thought if I told you that you could get one, I would still have had some time to tell you we needed a new generator. I didn't think you would run right out and buy it the next day. :roll:
**Well..that's how I am. You knew that when you met me. :p
*Can you return it? :?:
**But you said I could have it.... :cry:

I scored $1,800 in savings bonds before interest, and told my old lady I was buying a gun, she didn't care. Until I bought it, she saw it and asked "oh my God, I'd that thing legal?". Got to love it

I'm not altogether scared. But I do see this lay-away thing gettin me in some big trouble... They have still have more guns callin my name!

590 blued
930 SPX
835 24" VR barrel with fiber optic

and this list goes on...

Back