• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Civil War II

What worries me most is another Timothy McVey. Someone like that can do much more damage to what we are trying to accomplish.

But hey, I don't normally don't do Facebook and just found out about the 8 February Million Man March from you. Looked it up and what I found said "Friend us on Facebook." Is there anywhere else out there we should be checking? Or do I really have to go on Facebook to keep informed to what is going on? :roll: Maybe you can start a topic...

Paul

To be honest it seems the 19th was good enough for a lot of people. I am information gathering but for my state. I know I and some friends are going back. I will update more as I find out but I do know it is still on in Salem....SOMEONE obtained a permit for that date for the capitol steps and there is NOTHING to be done about it, convenient.
BUT the gathering lives on across the street from the capital....still in the right spot. And you know what, there will be even more guns, because on the 19th you had to have a CC to have a weapon on the capitol steps…..I did, and it had one in the pipe, made me feel all fuzzy when they started quoting Jeff Cooper over the PA….I was like “I bet I am the only one here with Col Coopers round in his pocket….probably not but I wanted to fluff my ego lol

I believe it will gain more stream as the day draws closer but you might have to look on face book.....funny thing you mention befriending the page though, everything I have seen didn’t require that because they know not everyone is wanting facebook so they let everyone see without being a member.

I will update the capital protest thread as I find info that might be new

Rossignol said:
I kinda wanna address somethin you said about how 5 year olds are bein brainwashed and soon enough we'll all be dead.

While agree this stuff is goin on, I sure as hell don't leave teachin my kids to the schools! If all dies with us, then the other side has won and we're at fault, not them!

I teach my kids what's right and wrong, I prepare them to go into the world able to think for themselves, I decided, made a conscious decision long ago, to take it upon myself to raise them up! Those who would do otherwise and let the school system raise their kids are among those who are our biggest problems. Its up to us to re-educate and fight at this point, we sure as hell can't leave it to our legislators or the NRA. They'll just muck up the whole thing. We have to be active if we love what we have at all.

I don't care how many they brainwash. We may well be a minority, but we aren't feeble or inadequate.

I'll keep teachin my kids, I'll keep teachin how to shoot. I'll teach em about God and cuntry, I'll teach em that our founders all became traitors at the signin of the Declaration of Independence. I'll make sure they understand the Constitution, and its amendments. I can teach them freedom and liberty here at home. They don't have to have smart phones. I don't have to let them go out with friends, but they can earn freedoms like these and other by bein respectful and responsible. When they are the people they need to be right now, they earn more. These lessons can dovetail into the other life lessons about our history. I sometimes have to get creative, but that's parenting.

I'll challenge anyone who says otherwise, who says were lost or our children or lost. Its just time to face this creatively, its def a challenge we're facing. I don't know what will happen. Proposed legislation may become law. The fight may take on another form, but it will never become compliance or complacency.

As a soon to be first time father, I thank you guys for writing and portraying this. These are definitely beliefs my wife and I have. I am going to take what you have said to heart, and raise my children appropriately.

On the rural vs. city I can not agree more. I grew up in the country with the Hunting and Fishing lifestyle. I live in a city now and I am so surprised by the "Brain Washing". When I first went to move in with my wife (girlfriend) at the time, she did not want me to bring my guns. It was ignorance (lack of knowledge). Education has changed her perspective. My opinion is that a lot of "Gun Fear" is from ignorance. The big question, out side of personally educating all around me, how can we make fire arm education more main stream. A one day class in school, like sex education in middle school, would be a start.

I am pretty proud of family and friends in my city. They know I have guns, and since all this stuff going on, they are seeking KNOWLEDGE. My parents neighbors have been asking me about guns for the last two months. They are actually taking a state sponsored class this weekend. I am scheduling with other friends to go to the range, and teach them about firearms, and shooting. I guess I am most proud that even through the "Brain Washing" (especially in SoCal city's) that people can think for themselves, and make good decisions.

I am doing everything in my power to educate one person at a time. But that will not be enough to get out of the hole we are in now. Standing up for our freedoms at the state capitals is a great thing. I am with Oli on this. At the end, I will have NO REGRETS. All of these people I talk to, I am getting them to write letters, and trying to get them to support their freedoms. Whether they own a fire arm or not.

Frank

raven01750 said:
I just saw your post on the Feb 8 in LA rally. Are you going? If so, maybe we can ride up together.

Paul

Paul,

Unfortunately I will not be going. I will be in Prudhoe Bay Alaska for work. If I was able to go, I would love to meet up with you. I am trying to talk some of my buddies into going. I live in Ventura County, North of LA. My Brother lives in La Mesa, maybe I can hit you up when I head down there some time, and we can go blow stuff up.

Frank

I just wanted to bring this back to the top after a conversation I just had with a few friends. It seams the divide is definitely city vs rural and the sheeple are definitely city folk that only watch the news an pop culture. I honestly can't believe some of the stuff the city folk say like: "you shouldn't hunt, just go to the grocery store" and some are for an outright ban on all firearms. If these people seriously believe what they're saying than I have no doubt there will be a civil war over these issues. I don't get why the can't just let us be. All I want is to live my life the way I want, and be left alone to do so. But it seems this wont be the case.

I don’t know man, they got nothing we want. But they secretly want what we got, They are envious of our simple life. Not buying into the mass thought process makes us the free people they wish they were. The government is devouring their souls in mass, I have come to believe these are the true zombies we have been hearing about.

They can talk about stores all they want, that’s just as American as hunting for your dinner. As long as it stays their opinion then more power to them.
Its when these folks seize positions of power is when they get dangerous to our way of life. I mean I go to the store a lot......
We need to bring this fight away from people having an opinion, and bring the fight to the people who CAN do us harm. I don’t have beef with Americans that think all my food should come from a store.
It’s this diversity that makes this country The Great Melting Pot....the government and politicians hold the spoon....they want us to attack other Americans that have a different opinion then us.
It makes their job easier. I welcome other opinions, I welcome diversity…..I won’t for one second let them distract my focus away from where it needs to be, on them because I am not worried about a bunch of unarmed vegan pussies

I am not worried about a bunch of unarmed vegan pussies
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rjpoog1989 I know where you are coming from. These sheople drive me crazy trying to tell me how to live. My own brother has turned into one. Oli has a great point though about the people that can do us harm. I know I sometimes focus on the little guy and it's good we have Oli to keep on on target as it were.

I have come to believe these are the true zombies we have been hearing about.
I have thought this for about a year. If it all collapses, these will be the people that manage to get out of the city alive but they will be the walking dead. They will spread like locusts with a hungry belly and consume anything they can.

carbinemike said:
I am not worried about a bunch of unarmed vegan pussies
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rjpoog1989 I know where you are coming from. These sheople drive me crazy trying to tell me how to live. My own brother has turned into one. Oli has a great point though about the people that can do us harm. I know I sometimes focus on the little guy and it's good we have Oli to keep on on target as it were.

But I do know where he is comming from as well...stay diligent

They can’t do any more harm to us than the Federal Government ALLOWS them too.

They were the end of logging around here as we knew it.
Logging built this state and for a long time there was opposition, and that’s fine… No one wants to see forests sustained more than foresters and the loggers because it’s their livelihood.

But nothings good enough for some ecoterrorists.
They first started taking the Fed to court over logging and eventually found the way to win through the Spotted Owl.
It was fought for a few years, then the feds buckled…the very moment the Federal Government gave in and courts ruled....it was the proverbial death of our "coal mine" for which you all are more familiar......

Nothing was good enough for them....Trees are the only renewable natural recourse, sustainable be humans forever if we please....log, plant trees, if it’s done right there is never a shortage of wood, or a scare on the land, and most important JOBS, still it’s not good enough for the Government......now we are broke as a state, schools are broke and some of the worst in the nation....Oregon’s schools operate on Oregon timber receipts....no timber no money.
so we have been under the strangle hold of the Federal Government and people from other places for a great many years here...this is an old battle here and people are just about to reach the end of their rope

So it would be foolish to think “they” can’t harm us but it WAS the Feds that allowed it to happen.

Screw being vegan. A friend of mine went all vegan to loose weight. Here it is 3 years later and she's still fat... Best way to loose weight is get outdoors!

rjpoog1989 said:
I truly believe that we have become a nation divided. I think it is crazy that Obama is going to such measures as 23 executive orders with the hope of saving a few lives. For the sake of my point, lets give him the benefit of the doubt, and say he does save a few lives with these orders. If this does cause a civil war, how many millions will die? If i remember correctly the first Civil War took the lives of 7 million.

Also, say there is a war is looming, how is it going to be fought? I would assume conventionally because I doubt we'd be nuking each other. How will the sides be established, by state? Republican vs Democrat? What I don't want to fight for my state, can I switch sides? I don't trust Pennsylvania to be on the right side of this, too many Philly city liberals, and I can't say I'd fight for the Republican party either...

I truly hope this is not in our future, but I do believe something is going to go down.

Thoughts?

Unfortunately, a majority of individual Americans can't even be bothered to simply vote for their personal political beliefs, and yet we are debating whether they might go to war over them? I don't think so.

I actually don't think enough individual Americans are truly connected to what goes on around them, everyday. They are more inclined to do whatever some goofy celebrity of the week tells them to do. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Back