• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

All the truth NS......but to me it’s like a helmet, better to have and not need it than need it and not have it. You only carry 8 or 9 at work but how many brother and sisters come when you call ?

Plus if I ever have to go John A on a bear I want all I can get and when I am out and have to chuck the gun at him as I run away screaming I want it to be a CZ so it will knock his ass out lol

oli700 said:
Plus if I ever have to go John A on a bear I want all I can get and when I am out and have to chuck the gun at him as I run away screaming I want it to be a CZ so it will knock his ass out lol

Who else pictured Oli throwing a cz at a bear and running away... Thanks for the morning smile!

bsipes30 said:
oli700 said:

Who else pictured Oli throwing a cz at a bear and running away... Thanks for the morning smile!

That was stolen directly from John A’s imagination ....it was funnier when he said it lol

I have been polishing my sear and trigger components on my SP-01 Tactical. Here are some references for anyone looking to do the same.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/show ... p?t=504172

This is a great video on the disassembly of the CZ 75 P-01/SP-01 or any 75 with a decocker frame, trigger sear cage. It’s a Czech video but has English as well

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOsojk4fJss&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Watch those springs, I am waiting for one in the mail from CZ Custom, lol

oli700 said:
All the truth NS......but to me it’s like a helmet, better to have and not need it than need it and not have it. You only carry 8 or 9 at work but how many brother and sisters come when you call ?

I'm completely on my own 99% of the time, and any potential police backup is going to be at least five minutes away. Usually it will be more like ten if there is good juju. Even 15-minutes is not all that impossible. I'm just too far out in the outlying county area for them to "immediately be there" if things gets nasty without warning. I think the local VFD would show up quicker than another police officer or deputy some of the time. But that's not the deputies fault at all.

I rotate between a 7+1 1911, a 15+1 Glock 22, and 17+1 Glock 34. Any one of them is fine by me, but the 1911 is my companion 95% of the time.

oli700 said:

That is efin' funny as heck, my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually a really nice guy, but I can "project" bad-ass vibes on people when needed.

When I'm all alone at night and that's all I gotz to depend on, I use whatever hammer I have in the toolbox.

And if I want my wife to know that help is sometimes 10-15 minutes away I'll first give you guys permission to explain that to her. Otherwise, shut-up!

lol, ok play it cool. I know a bad ass when I talk to one. Nice guys are the nicest bad asses you ever met.Mean loud guys are usually the meanest lodest ****ies you ever met lol

I know what you mean Oli... the first time i saw the picture of nitesite standing in front of his cop car i laid on the ground with my hands behind my back for like 10 minutes before i realized he wasn't coming to get me and i hadn't done anything wrong. ;) I wish i could look bad a** like that!

#1. You guys are Hi-Larious!!! :lol:

#2. This thread is awesome, the guns are beautiful!

Yeah, Brad. They're really pretty funny! I'm glad they can poke fun and kid about me. I wouldn't wish it to be any other way!!!!!!

bsipes30 said:
I know what you mean Oli... the first time i saw the picture of nitesite standing in front of his cop car i laid on the ground with my hands behind my back for like 10 minutes before i realized he wasn't coming to get me and i hadn't done anything wrong. ;) I wish i could look bad a** like that!

The B&W photos of you on a bike make you look WAY more badazz than I ever will. :p

Well I got the spring back and got it back together. Feels great, even if I didn’t polish some of the parts, it was worth taking apart just to clean the factory crap out of the sear cage. There was impacted grime between the lifters, sear and packed into the springs and all underneath the cage where it sits in the frame, it’s not cosmoline but some other kind preventive gunk. Squeaky clean now with a light coat of Remoil. I am tempted to take apart the slide but some other time.

One of the guys that fights fire with me in the summer works for these guys in the winter. He came by HQ today to BS and brought us a couple of these…….had to take a pic with the CZ

IMG_0745.jpg

Here is an interesting tid bit I found out that made me settle on 124 grain loads for my CZ and why fellow CZ owners should consider the same. CZ 75/85 series pistols have a faster rate of twist than many other 9mm designs at 1:10 most others are from 1:12 to 1:14. This makes them better suited to 124gr and heavier bullets than most other 9mm pistols. :cool: and :ugeek:

Back