• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Well everything went really well yesterday fishing and we brought in five fish and threw back two which were small. The boat ran really well and I had no electrical problems, plus the Humminbird worked better than ever, Now that it has its own battery.

The weather was lovely and quite seasonable despite being rather hot in town. The worst thing that happened all day was a broken rivet in one of the boat seats.

The big trout was caught still fishing with a worm while the big bass was caught on trolling gear, and the little bass were caught on floating worms.

The weather is beautiful here again today and I am already talking to my wife about another fishing trip.

Good morning to all of yous. 55 this morning and we just had a very brief rain shower move through.I see blue skies to the west so a good day will be had.

Have a great day.

Good morning *yawnnn*

Late night working on the boat.

I moved one down rigger mount, and reinforced the hull at both of them.

Cut loose.
38D08331-EA0B-4EAF-939C-39045EE300E7.jpeg
Trimmed up & Remounted but no paint
A57A7747-4493-4785-8CA4-8F7561091038.jpeg
With the winch and boom assy.
69C365D8-EB4E-4382-B376-9E22E1855DC7.jpeg
making the plastic hull braces.
95BF2D1B-3C94-4D22-8618-6B8435B6788F.jpeg
The easy one, installed.
81F7BAE2-787E-4006-976C-6906616A1405.jpeg
This one was a little more complicated because it had to be heat molded around a thick wood hull reinforcement.
E343FF03-3BD2-4C7C-94A4-92AFE9503714.jpeg

I didn’t take photos of this, but I also moved the middle seat to the right a bit more, which will help balance the boat, allow that passenger easier access to the downrigger, and allow me to see better when I am steering.

Finally I had to repair two of the boat seats because of rivets that were just not adequate.
Anyhow today I am pretty burned out and I don’t think I’m going to do much but sit by the TV and play with my stereo.

Good morning *yawnnn*

Late night working on the boat.

I moved one down rigger mount, and reinforced the hull at both of them.

Cut loose.
View attachment 25069
Trimmed up & Remounted but no paint
View attachment 25070
With the winch and boom assy.
View attachment 25071
making the plastic hull braces.
View attachment 25072
The easy one, installed.
View attachment 25073
This one was a little more complicated because it had to be heat molded around a thick wood hull reinforcement.
View attachment 25074

I didn’t take photos of this, but I also moved the middle seat to the right a bit more, which will help balance the boat, allow that passenger easier access to the downrigger, and allow me to see better when I am steering.

Finally I had to repair two of the boat seats because of rivets that were just not adequate.
Anyhow today I am pretty burned out and I don’t think I’m going to do much but sit by the TV and play with my stereo.
Nice.. I spent a couple hours installing a hitch and wiring on the car, in preparation for the little kit trailer I ordered. Would have been super quick with a lift and a helper, but it was pretty easy, even by myself.. haven’t gotten the kit yet, but still skipped a couple steps and got a new registration, tabs and a new license plate for it. Who knew a 46 year old title would come in handy someday..lol

That’s cool. I’ve found that having to borrow a pickup to haul sheet goods and bigger stuff is getting to bother me more each day, because I’m a whim remodeler..lol I didn’t want to over burden the popcorn popper of a motor in the Accent, so just got a little 4x4’er that I will build rails for, to haul move plywood,etc. tried 3 different places to get one, but like most other stuff these days, long lead times.. Tractor Supply Co. shipped this one 48 hours after I ordered it. Was told it would be here today, but we’ll see..

Good morning all. I'm at the lake and it's 66 with high clouds. I'm going to go through the storage shed today and do some cleaning and rearranging. It is overdue.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good afternoon MO's!!

Got up at 3am and chased turkeys today. Encountered a tom twice and could not get him to cooperate.

Always tomorrow!! I will find, and kill this bird!!

Good morning. Cloudy and windy. Yesterday was very windy and it looks like the same holds true for most of today. No rain fell at the lake, but there were storms not too far north.

We are going home today. Tomorrow I am driving to Omaha and spend a couple of days.

Don't forget Mother's Day. Have a great day all of yous.

Good morning MO's!!!

Another 3am morning, but it paid off. Got my MI bird this morning. Gobbled like crazy from the roost, came in quiet and I was done 22 min after shooting hours began.

Yeah, that's always a good morning for sure.

Congratulations.

I put our trail camera out a couple weeks ago.

Have 3 does and a button buck frequenting the salt lick almost every day. Several times a day actually. So that's a good sign.

Good evening, and a late one at that. I drove to Omaha today. It's right at 400 miles from my drive to my son's drive. I was about 7 hours and 30 minutes today. I ran between 65-70 and stopped once for gas, half way, once for a quick pit stop, and through a McDonald's .

The wind was virtually nonexistent and cool temps. At the halfway point my mileage was just a scosh above 35 mpg. I can get by with that.

Anyways, you all have a good evening.

I think it’s morning in Australia right now so that’s close enough.

I spent today cleaning up my boat & trailer & rotating the tires. It took two hours just to get the grease and sand off the back of the rims. They really needed a cleaning! My tires were showing some wear, yet I realized the spare had never been on the ground.

Now it is.

Good morning . 45 under a high overcast. The high in east central Nebraska will be in the low 60s today. The weather forecast for the next couple of days looks excellent.

I am going to Fremont, Nebraska this morning. It's about 25 miles west of Omaha. I get to take an airplane ride at noon. I also know there is a gun store in town that might have some ammo. I'll stop by and check it out.

You all have a great day.

Good afternoon guys.

I spent most of this morning working on a friend’s Honda.

I’m gonna go out and work on my boat some more. I should’ve gone fishing. The Honda thing turned out to be a total bust.

Good morning all of yous.sunny and 46 in Omaha this morning. The high this afternoon should be right at 70. Later this evening rain should move into the area.

I went to a little league baseball game last night to watch one of my grandsons play ball. His team lost, but they had a good time anyway.

Today will be my last day here. I'll head to Tulsa tomorrow morning.

Have a fine day and be safe.

Back