• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from central PA...

Slugo48 said:
I know exactly where Ebensburg is. Home of the old state hospital for the mentally insane... ;)

:lol: :lol: That I am not aware of but I wouldn't doubt that one bit!! Can't wait to move out of town and have some yardage

Slugo48 said:
Home of the old state hospital for the mentally insane...

If the old insane asylum was out west, this is where they moved to!
front.jpg

here are the three all together. The other two are gone to new homes. They were originally owned by a private security organization. None were ever fired. It was a great find... :)

9432370058_2a555ec165_c.jpg

9429598473_d04b9ab662_c.jpg

hopefully, this post will end soon. Feel like I out-stayed my welcome... :?

Slugo48 said:
hopefully, this post will end soon. Feel like I out-stayed my welcome...

Sorry Slugo48 but you can't have the thread end with a picture of the triplets. They look 3X better than the one alone.

For Itsricmo from Reading, PA yesterday:
A man has been jailed on charges that he tried to rob an 8-year-old girl who was on her way to buy vegetables at an eastern Pennsylvania market with $5 from her grandmother.

Awesome. Not sure I could have broken up that beautiful family. :D

carbinemike said:
For Itsricmo from Reading, PA yesterday:
A man has been jailed on charges that he tried to rob an 8-year-old girl who was on her way to buy vegetables at an eastern Pennsylvania market with $5 from her grandmother.

Okay, need I say anymore about why I said what I did earlier?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
On the other hand... Those Mossy's look beautiful! Some really nice wood on them, especially for being in a private security sector group! I would have imagined that there would have been some brutal training that would have scarred them up a bit

,,,,out friggin standing!!! 3 real beautys.

ty for the pics. :D

Slugo48 said:
I found out they were owned by a pharmaceutical company, security department.

Have you taken the butt plates off lately? There might be some... ermm... "GOODS" in the stock :lol:

Itsricmo said:
Slugo48 said:
I know exactly where Ebensburg is. Home of the old state hospital for the mentally insane... ;)

:lol: :lol: That I am not aware of but I wouldn't doubt that one bit!! Can't wait to move out of town and have some yardage

I believe SCI Cresson was the state hospital you speak of. It was turned into a state prison and is closing sometime soon if I remember correctly.

Welcome aboard btw!

Slugo,you can add another member from central Pa. I'm from Perry County.The place where the mayor of Harrisburg says we are all scumbags!!!!!!

rjpoog1989 said:
Itsricmo said:
Slugo48 said:

I believe SCI Cresson was the state hospital you speak of. It was turned into a state prison and is closing sometime soon if I remember correctly.

Welcome aboard btw!

That would explain it! I guess some could say Cresson and Ebensburg "Are the same..." but they are not ;) :lol:

Woodenstock said:
Slugo,you can add another member from central Pa. I'm from Perry County.The place where the mayor of Harrisburg says we are all scumbags!!!!!!

That bleepin' hag Mayor of Harrisburg can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. The good folks of Perry County should wear her insult as a badge of honor!

carbinemike said:
Woodenstock said:

That bleepin' hag Mayor of Harrisburg can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. The good folks of Perry County should wear her insult as a badge of honor!

REPRESENT! :lol:

Linda Thompson...that's her name. I was thinking it started with a "B" :D

Did you know Linda Thompson middle name is the "B" word.She didn't get but like 2% of the primary election.So we don't have to listen to her crap anymore.We do wear our Perry County SCUM BAG hats and camo T's all the time now.And there are bumper stickers and rear window decals to hide our easy rider rifle racks!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if a barrel with the C-LECT choke and a raised rib is a legit barrel combination?
I have seen many C_LECT barrels in different gauges.But don't recall any with a rib too!!! :?:

Back