• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.
Glad you got a Mossberg,you won't be sorry. :D

Nice going Model 195. That's how I stumbled onto M.O. and here I am with a couple thousand posts. Welcome aboard and enjoy!

I found this site by accident and am lovin' it for sure. I'm looking to buy a shotgun and am leaning towards turning a Maverick 88 into something slightly tactical.

Welcome to the forum from NY. Glad you found us.
Maverick 88 is a great gun for the money. :)

I found this forum 'bout three weeks ago,google,trying to find info on various mossbergs.
The reading was helpful in deciding if and which model I wanted.
Oh , I went with the 835. :D

Glad you found us and we were helpful to you. Congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two. :)

I originally found this site while I was researching options for my 930 SPX when I bought it well over a year ago. I didn't join until recently though.

Greetings Mossbergians!
Bought my first shotgun, 3 days ago, and it's a Mossberg, of course, 500 Tactical Cruiser 12 GA. (stock).
I purchased it, used, in a private sale.
I wanted to do some research on maintenance and safe use. I delve into anything that interests me and spend a lot time learning and researching about an item or subject I like.
While searching I ran into a plethora of sites advertising add-ons and upgrades and this peaked my interest.
Whilst side tracked from my daily duties and errands I began to seek use, safety and reviews of the add-ons I seemed to like.
This site smacked me in the face like a hot kiss from the end of a wet brick. Google seems to like this site and 95% of the time came up during my surfing. I have been lurking here all weekend reading up on ALL kinds of information that is interesting, helpful and/or useful to me for my new shotgun. I like this site and wish to come back to it often as I start my new interest in Mossberg shotguns. I figured I better join! Especailly if I'm going to interact for more information. :)

Gotta love that google. Congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic.

Back