• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Was looking for answers for a problem that I'm having with my 590... found the page and thought it would be a great asset for answers.

Hi all. I found this place while looking for tech advice on that darned finicky 715t 25 round magazine. Found what I was looking for and decided to stay :)
PS... Old Mossy.. I just received your pm regarding a double post. Sorry. Certainly don't want to break any rules and have my membership revoked but can you please pm me again to let me know what I did wrong? I searched my posts (all 4 of them at the time), and didn't see any duplicate posts. Thanks! :)

I was looking up some information on the web and saw some relavent info from this site. I found that this site has quite a bit of information that is not found anywhere else. I am happy to be a member here now and hope to be able to contribute as well as find information.

Well I was doing a search to find a barrel for my new Mossberg 930. Looking for a 24" turkey barrel. Well it lead me to the forum so I decided to join. I am retired military and have taken many critters to include deer and turkey with a Mossberg.......so I decided to join if you would have me......

Hello Jeff. Welcome to the forum from NY glad you found us.

,,,and

TY flag.jpg

I was stationed in Norther NY at Fort Drum before I retired.....love that country up there. Back in Ohio now....home town!

I found the forum looking for info on an SSi One I recently picked up. I own 6 mossbergs and I'm surprised I haven't found this forum earlier.
I hope to be reasonably active, we'll see how that works out.

GEARCHECKER said: I hope to be reasonably active, we'll see how that works out.
What's stopping you?

Being a moderator and an administrator on a couple other forums keeps me pretty busy. I'll stop by regularly and read as much as I can, but really not sure how much I'll be posting comments and questions. Let's see where it all leads!!

I'm not just a moderator here either, and many of the moderators here are also mods at the sister sites as well, so we are well aware of the work that goes into a good forum.

But just know that you're welcome to participate as much as you like. The site owner, administrators and moderators and especially our members, are some of the best folks you could ever find.

Back