• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

March Charity Of Choice: CCDL!!!

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
We here at Mossberg Owners would like to help fight the good fight by supporting various organizations. For the Month of March we have selected the CCDL as our charity of choice. Any and all support would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?goals/connecticut-citizens-defense-league.2/

The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.

We welcome anyone who believes that the defense of our constitutional rights is critical to the longevity of our freedom and to the success of this nation, and in particular that the rights to self defense and to keep and bear the arms to actualize that defense, are fundamental and undeniable.

ok dude I'm down for that, how do you do it lol, I clicked the link, pressed donate and it goes to a section where you enter amount.....how do you actually get the money ?......you know I'm a hillbilly man

Outstanding!

The CCDL has been fighting non stop in defense of the 2nd Amendment and I would love to support their efforts. Any success they have in Connecticut is a success for us all. Give 'em hell CCDL...

Once you get to the step where you press the amount; enter the amount; hit donate via paypal and then a screen will appear that will allow you to make the payment. I can do a screen shot of the steps if you would like.

let me play around with it, I'll do ya proud....paypal....scares me a little to be honest not difficulty wise just cyber info wise, but I've used it before......aren't they antigun or am I confusing them with someone else?

They are antigun but with charities they don't charge any fees so its the most secure free option

I need to find my paypal information this weekend but I'm on board. CCDL is a great group.

I think you can pay without having a paypal account if you wanted to.

Outstanding!

The CCDL has been fighting non stop in defense of the 2nd Amendment and I would love to support their efforts. Any success they have in Connecticut is a success for us all. Give 'em hell CCDL...

Even though the fight might not be on my doorstep, it sure as hell could be if it weren't for organizations like the CCDL!

This makes me happy. Great job Dan! And thanx for keeping up the good fight @LTB45 !!

Sent 2 $10 donations because I thought one 10 spot wasnt enough I forgot to sign in so It says guest I'm ok with that!

@DHonovich ...if your able to add my name I'm cool with that too...thanks! Mine are most likely the 2 before rips

Last edited by a moderator:
Back