• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

More riots; this time Baltimore

Now this chick is back peddling saying she never said she "gave them space to destroy"...

It's on tape. They recorded it.
What a efing lieing sack of sh*t....

Ah yes....there it is.....sounds like it to me....

I was listening to news radio today and the announcer said it was mainly caused by children out of school early.

I actually said WTF out loud.

I was listening to news radio today and the announcer said it was mainly caused by children out of school early.

Simple minds look for simple answers to complex problems, and think they are intelligent. Or they simply parrot what they heard from some other simple mind and claim there is a "consensus", and therefore must be the solution.

There's actually some truth in that. There was like 50 different Facebook pages that kids from local schools used to coordinate the rioting and looting. As I was watching foxnews last night, they said that the majority of the looters where high school kids and people from out of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protests planned here in Cincinnati. Their demands are (from their FB page):
- We Demand that police officers involved with the killing of Freddie Gray be arrested, indicted and jailed.
- We Demand the curfew in Baltimore be lifted immediately.
- We Demand the immediate release of all protesters and that all of their charges be dropped.

I plan on being out of the city long before this cranks up. While not directly in downtown, we are surrounded by hotbeds of shootings, robberies, etc. This may be the spark that sets off our own riots.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...e-gray-protest-planned-for-thursday/26555313/

There is always more to the story than we hear from the MSM. Funny the little details that are always overlooked or not reported until after the the instigators can whip everyone into a frenzy. I'd love to see the media forced to take some responsibility in this type of thing.

It seems Freddie Gray had spine surgery a week before his arrest. Whether that may have been a contributing factor is unknown, but may come out in the autopsy.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/28/did-freddie-gray-have-spinal-surgery-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/

The truth wouldn't change anything, even if there were multiple CNN/MSNBC videos showing the guy intentionally broke his own spine. The narrative is in place and the mob has all the excuse it needs. Take care. Tom Worthington

No one disputed mike brown attacked the cop. Didn't stop the riots.

Violence for violence sake.

Can't wait for the real truth to come out...that usually shuts up the naysayers, critics, and blowhards !!

Back