• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

More riots; this time Baltimore

It seems Freddie Gray had spine surgery a week before his arrest. Whether that may have been a contributing factor is unknown, but may come out in the autopsy.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...y-from-car-accident-a-week-before-his-arrest/
Be careful what you guys read. The media is the driving force in this country. Case in point, Gunny, is this story going around about an auto accident prior.

That's purely speculation and there are some many holes in that story.

First, you would have to question where did they obtained personal medical records of Gray. I'm pretty sure that's against the law. There's a thing called HIPPA and protects all of our personal medical records.

2nd, I've never seen anyone that just had surgery a week prior (2 weeks prior, depending on what website you go to) to be out and about without a neck brace or extreme pain.

3rd, the lawsuit in that article you posted was about lead poison in the water supply him and his sister was exposed to.

But of course, the media don't want you to know that either.

Can't you guys see what the government is doing?! They want a racial divide in this country. As long as blacks and white are fight among ourselves, the government can just come in from behind and bend us over.

Divide and conquer, and we're falling for it hard.

It's hard to trust a news worthy website or channel these days. I'm a Foxnews guy, but even they put their on spin on things.

"99.9% of Internet facts is complete BS."

-Abe Lincoln, 2011

Now excuse me, I have to walk the cat walk, you know, with me being a French model and all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...more-s-reaction-feel-like-Ferguson-again.html

No one disputed mike brown attacked the cop. Didn't stop the riots.

Violence for violence sake.
That is true. People had it in there minds that they were going to riot. Sadly enough, the majority of the people looting were not from Ferguson. They were just opportunistic vultures that needed more than a monthly welfare check.

I was talking to this guy I know. He said, "Leon, the only time THEY listen to us is when we tear up "stuff".

It kinda made sense. Take Ferguson for example. After them fools got done tearing up the city, then the local government wanted to talk. Even the Feds did an investigation and found that the ferguson police department did, in fact, practice racial profiling and had a history of being racist and targeting black people there.

That's still no excuse for showing your ass and tearing up innocent people's property, but I understand.

I'm half white/half black and I was raised in the South. I've seen the worst racism from both sides. I've seen great cops and I've seen dirty ones.

Back in 2001 while stationed Camp Lejeuene when I was in the Marines, I got pulled over for doing 59 in a 55. The cop came up to my window, and demanded for me to get out. He took me to the back of my car, had me spread my legs, removed everything out on my pockets, and told me to put my rear end on the truck on my car. I was then instructed to not to take my eyes off of his patrol car.

Meanwhile, he got my WHITE girlfriend (my wife now and former Marine) out of the car and started asking her if she was ok and if she was being held against her will. She was devastated as she never experienced anything like that. She cried for days after that event. She couldn't believe and still gets choked up every time she talks about it.

I didn't pay it no mind. After all, I was driving around with a pretty white girl in my car, in the South, so obviously my plans was to kidnap and rape her. The judge threw the ticket out of court.

Point is, black people are afraid of police. Granted, the few 10% don't help the rest (just like the few bad cops out there). We are taught from an early age that white cops are racist and out to get black people. This was handed down from parents and grand parents who survived the Jim Crow and civil rights era.

White people, on the other hand, are taught that cops are heroes and could never do wrong, so even when there is proof and evidence of wrong-doing by police, a lot whites still refuse to believe it and try to explain it all away.

The truth is, the black community needs to police their own. And so do cops.....

Can't wait for the real truth to come out...that usually shuts up the naysayers, critics, and blowhards !!

Even when the real truth is told, there will still be people who refuse to believe it. Both white and black people. Look at the George Zimmerman and Mike Brown case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bloodtrail, thanks for the post. You're right on several counts, and specifically the deliberate dividing of the country. That's been going on for a long time, but it has gotten more visible and more widespread in the last few years. There are many fault lines being exploited besides race; and various interest groups, as well as politicians at all levels, take advantage of those.

Semper Fi. :)

Obama...and for that fact, Hillary...should keep the hell out of it...period !!

The truth wouldn't change anything, even if there were multiple CNN/MSNBC videos showing the guy intentionally broke his own spine. The narrative is in place and the mob has all the excuse it needs. Take care. Tom Worthington

D*mn. Seriously. There is now a story out there that another prisoner could hear Freddie Gray trying to hurt himself. o_O Take care. Tom Worthington

Great comment @Blood_Trail ,
I dated a black lady for few years, I heard the same crap. Too bad to.
I moved to cali and she didn't want to go...so...that was that.

I heard on the radio this morning that an account from another in the van is now saying that Gray was throwing himself into the screen wan in the van.

confused0024.gif

Mike, I saw that too. I believe to get the whole story (or what's being out out there) you got to here all sides (Foxnews, CNN, MSNBC, etc), because somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

I was flipping back between foxnews and CNN last night. CNN aired a story of a relative of one of the black cops driving the paddy wagon said that Gray was injured before he got in the wagon.

Foxnews had this big caption headline that read "Gray intentionally harmed himself in the back of the police van". Just like that, they took a story and ran with it. Pure speculation at this point, especially coming from a convict who didn't see it (divided by a wall) but was going off what it sounded like.

Somewhere among all this BS is the truth. We just have to be patience and try not to jump to conclusions.

This case keeps on spiraling out of control. The suspect that was in the van with Freddie Gray speaks out stating that the media lied and twisted his words.

According to him, he never said that Gray was trying to harm himself.

Like I said before, the media controls us. They control how they want us to feel, to react. They are the problem in the great racial divide that is tearing this country apart.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sts-prisoner-police-van-donta-allen-baltimore

I see the state attorney is pressing charges. Wonder if the executions have been scheduled yet? Take care. Tom Worthington

I see the state attorney is pressing charges. Wonder if the executions have been scheduled yet? Take care. Tom Worthington
That will come after they put their addresses out there. 6 are being charged.

Unless this sheriff is telling lies, they were told to stand down during the riots. It backs up what the mayor originally said about giving them space. Unreal.
BALTIMORE (CBS BALTIMORE) — A Maryland sheriff who traveled to Baltimore to help law enforcement stop Monday’s riots told 105.7 The Fan that he was stunned when officers alerted him of the orders to stand down.
Michael Lewis is the Sheriff in Wicomico County, and was also a Sergeant with the Maryland State Police. He joined Ed Norris and Steve Davis on Thursday to talk about the alleged controversial orders the police were given during the riots.
Lewis said it wasn’t his intention to come to Baltimore, a drive of about two hours, but he felt it was his duty to help.
“I hadn’t planned to go to Baltimore at all. I watched the events unfold Saturday night like we all did, and was very concerned about what I saw, and the the lack of response Saturday night,” he said. “I immediately rallied up the troops. We made sure our MRAP was prepared and ready. … We were assigned to assigned to protect Baltimore City Police headquarters, all of E. Fayette Street up to City Hall, to include City Hall. There wasn’t a whole lot of activity taking place at all. We could smell that putrid smell of burning tires and a city on fire when as we came into the city. Had lots of concerns like everyone else. We maintained our post all night long until we were relieved.”
But what shocked him the most, he said, was when city police told him not to confront and accost the rioters.
“I was sick to my stomach like everybody else. … This was urban warfare, no question about it. They were coming in absolutely beaten down. The [city officers] got out of their vehicles, thanked us profusely for being there, apologized to us for having to be there. They said we could have handled this, we were very capable of handling this, but we were told to stand down, repeatedly told to stand down,” he said. “I had never heard that order come from anyone — we went right out to our posts as soon as we got there, so I never heard the mayor say that. But repeatedly these guys, and there were many high-ranking officials from the Baltimore City Police Department … and these guys told me they were essentially neutered from the start. They were spayed from the start. They were told to stand down, you will not take any action, let them destroy property. I couldn’t believe it, I’m a 31-year veteran of law enforcement. … I had never heard anything like this before in my life and these guys obviously aren’t gonna speak out and the more I thought about this, … I had to say a few things. I apologize if I’ve upset people, but I believe in saying it like it is.”
Lewis said though he didn’t hear the order to stand down come from the mayor, he did hear it from police officials.
“I heard it myself over the Baltimore City police radio that I had tethered to my body-armor vest, I heard it repeatedly. ‘Stand down, stand down, stand down! Back up, back up, retreat, retreat!’ I couldn’t believe those words. Those are words I’ve never heard in my law enforcement vocabulary,” he said. “Baltimore City police, all law enforcement agencies are very capable of handling that city. They’re trained to handle that city. These guys were hearing words that had never been echoed in their lives, in their careers.”
Lewis claims after the riots many officers told him they were done being cops in the city and how heartbroken they are that they were not allowed to defend their city and stop businesses from burning.

Got me a new hero ......that mom who pulled her kid out of the crowd and started beating his ass in front of everyone .....awesome. If my kid saw me I bet poop would come out

Even though the police chief (and many others) praised her, she is now being investigated for child abuse. I wish I was making that up. Instead of asking all the other Mom's why they had no control over their teens that rioted they will go after the one Mom that gave a damn. We suck.

“A woman seen hitting and berating a black-clad teenager, later confirmed to be her son, has been hailed as “mom of the year” after her intervention on the streets of Baltimore was caught on video. As violence flared up across the city on Monday, the woman, who was identified as Toya Graham on Tuesday afternoon, was filmed telling her child to “take that f—— mask off.”
“Graham spoke to CBS News about the video, which initially went viral with little context. In the interview, the single mother of six tells the network that she intervened out of concern for her 16-year-old son’s safety. She said: “That’s my only son, and at the end of the day, I don’t want him to be a Freddie Gray. But to stand up there and vandalize police officers, that’s not justice.”
“By late Monday, videos of the incident were so widespread that Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts brought it up in an overnight news conference. Batts told reporters: “And if you saw in one scene, you had a mother who grabbed their child who had a hood on his head and she started smacking him on the head because she was so embarrassed. I wish I had more parents who took charge of their kids tonight. I think these were youth coming out of the high school and they thought it was cute to throw cinder blocks at the police department and address it that way.”
However, in an unexpected turn of events, Child Protective Services in Baltimore has launched an investigation on Toya Graham shortly after the video which showed her beating her son on the street became viral.
A CPS Baltimore spokesperson told Newslo: “After reviewing the video in question, it has come to our attention that Ms. Graham is a mother of six. Although her actions are somewhat understandable, we cannot allow a young man to suffer such violence and abuse, regardless of the cause. Therefore, CPS investigators will question Ms. Graham and her children, and will also conduct an investigation that will determine if Ms. Graham will be allowed to continue being her children’s legal guardian.”
Ms. Graham did not wish to speak to

Yeah, it was guaranteed that the CPS buttinski's would jump on this with both feet. Somebody needs to smack them up side the head. :mad:

Even though the police chief (and many others) praised her, she is now being investigated for child abuse. I wish I was making that up. Instead of asking all the other Mom's why they had no control over their teens that rioted they will go after the one Mom that gave a damn. We suck.

I was afraid that was going to happen. But the Mom did the right thing, I don't care what anyone else says about it.

Was she a little harsh? I don't know. No one see's anything the seconds or minutes before the infamous video clip. But I suspect that her emotions were running high, and she was probably in a panicked state trying to just find her son, and sometimes Momma's love is gonna get ya no matter what. And lets' face it. Women do tend to get emotional.

But I didn't see it as abuse. As I said earlier, she likely saved his life. Whether maybe physically because she said she didn't want him to be another Freddie Grey (her words in an interview I saw of her), or perhaps stopped him from doing something that could've very well lead to a criminal record and history following him around for the rest of his life destroying it that way.

I'm supporting the Mom from what I saw, and the child needed everything she dished out.

Back