• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Fill me in on stocks for my 500..........

Yeah, Mesa and CavArms make good stuff, but I'm not looking to drop that kind of cash on the shotgun.

How's that light you put on your shotgun holding up?

I'm using a G2 light that I've had on it for years. It's one of the older bulbs and not an LED, but has held up for quite a bit of use.

The new offset mount I picked up is doing good so far too. That's one of the better $7 purchases I've ever made LOL

any friend of John is a friend of mine, Welcome to the site

Thanks a ton, I appreciate the warm welcome. John and I go back a ways, and I say the same thing. Any friend of his.......

I'm looking at the Hogue stocks, also. They don't have a railed forend that I can find, so I'll probably end up with an ERGO or a Falcon if I go that route.

I decided that if they passed all this AWb.s., that I was going to revert my 500 back to original config with hogue overmold furniture.

I'll do that before I spend $200 in nfa tax.

OR, if that were the case, may just register it as a SBS and leave it the way it is, minus a few inches of barrel :cool:

But I'm leaving all options on the table waiting until I cross that bridge or not before making my final decision

Re: tactical stock for 590

Knoxx SpecOps

m590-specops.jpg

Nice.

wish we could have 14 inch barrels without having to pay an extra tax on the gun that costs as much as the gun itself.

590A1 Deluxe Walnut Stock set?

Anyone know if this will work on a 590A1 with a nice tight and flush fit at the stock and reciever? dont want there to be any lip. cant tell from the bottom photo.

LOOKS GREAT on a 590A1 when installed! Cant tell about proper fit from the photo.

Attachments

• image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 652
  • mossberg3.jpg
    mossberg3.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 651
Re: 590A1 Deluxe Walnut Stock set?

should fit with no problem according to havlin.

I called Havlin and they are removing the Deluxe walnut stock set from their website. sold out it seems :( guess I was abit late

If someone could get me a link to a site where I can buy a Hogue 12" LOP stock only i would appre iate it. I can only find sets with the forend.

LoveMeSome590 said:
If someone could get me a link to a site where I can buy a Hogue 12" LOP stock only i would appre iate it. I can only find sets with the forend.

i would give hogue a call.
Voice: 800-GET-GRIP (438-4747) or 805-239-1440

FAB DEFENSE AGMF-500 FK SB + CHEEK PIECE

44085989.jpg

20703824.jpg

I was very impressed by the quality of these two products...

This stock has also a shock absorbing spring!

The only problem when I installed it on my 590A1 was that the cheek piece didn't let the stock to securely fold and lock and when I was shacking the shotgun, the folded stock was moving...

70164933.jpg

When I removed the cheek piece, the stock folded better...

57759540.jpg

But again is wasn't locked 100%, as you see below..

62750787.jpg

I will have to trim the plastic with a file, to have a perfect lock when folded!

So, 10/10 for quality and 7/10 for fitment...

Back