• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Looking for a standard grip 930 stock...

Any chance you guys know the part number and price for the slugster stock with the higher check weld?

I have a brand new never used 930 SPX Monte Carlo stock. I replaced it with the Choate pistol grip, before ever even firing it. Depending on where you live, and the shipping cost, I'll give you the stock for a very good price. Let me know if you need it.

You might also have some luck thumbing thru a copy of Shotgun news. most large book stores sell them.

Did Mossberg make a stock for the 930 that didn't have a sling swivel mount? I seem to remember that was an improved feature they added later.

I plan on chopping down my stock to including the recoil pad ~12" LOP. I am going to buy a spare stock, recoil tube and spring for some testing but my initial measurements have the swivel mount in my way on this stock.

If they did, hopefully I can find someone willing to trade.

Thanks

Nothing yet. One company currently working on it not sure on the time frame but they have been at it since jan 2012.

Re: Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's

Ok, thats cool! I could go for that!!!

Very nice.

Looks great. Wonder how long from prototype to production? I'm ready!

looks friggin awesome. I think I'll put my choate stock back in eBay... thing is pretty ugly and the recoil pad blows... this looks 110% better

I'd prefer a traditional stock w/o a pistol grip. Looks great. I wonder what the new lop is

Water Monkey said:
I'd prefer a traditional stock w/o a pistol grip. Looks great. I wonder what the new lop is
Yup, I too like it better but it's always nice to have options n diff stuff to play with. I think in a tactical situation pg is the way to go still, def easier for the wife to handle too.

I think if this works and is reliable it will open the door to many other designs. I'll definitely want to try it out on my 930.

This is something OFM should have been working on rather than taciticool lever guns IMHO.

I will definately get one of these when / if they are ever released. Mesa is already hinting that it's going to be expensive... I bet it will be ~ $175.00

I have the Knoxx GenII on my 870 and have grown very fond of the PG.

It will make safety operation a little awkward but I can live with that.

Urbino930.jpg

Hammer

I think having more stock choices is awesome.

Now, serious question. For around $175.00, what does it do, that my Choate PG with the stock reduction doesn't. Besides look cool?

Back