• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member here with intro and question

Been doing a bunch of research about that, Rick, and it's downright scarey! I'm sure there are two very different "stories" about it, but from my viewpoint (less government, pro capitalism, pro liberty, etc., etc., etc.) it smells pretty darned fishy. Wonder how "they'd" feel if all "our" targets were depicting police, H.S. employees and other individuals of authority??????????????? What I want to know is how, in God's name, did our country become so polorized?

This coupled with DHS's plans to purchase 7000 AR-15 with 30 rounds mags raises suspicion. They are either gearing up for domestic conflict or trying to corner the market on AR-15s, which would limit supply and raise the price. The end result would be a populace that is severely disadvantaged against gov't forces.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

What I want to know is how, in God's name, did our country become so polorized?

In a sense, it was designed that way. But I know what you mean. This time around it can all be laid at Obama's feet. Remember all the propaganda that was generated during his first campaign?

Having grown up in Chicago, Obama is just following that playbook. There is no interest in working with others only getting what you want at others expense and once he knew the majority is with him then demoralize and demonize your enemy. This is Chicago politics, underhanded, lying and milking the system to line your own pockets.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

,,,,ya think,,,,

Attachments

• crooked-politician-II.jpg
    crooked-politician-II.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 61
It seems to me, somewhere back in the 80's, the attitudes of politicians changed from being the servants of the people to the overlords of the people. Before that, a politician went to Washington to "funnel" the wants of his/her constituents to the Government. Today, it seems, the only reason they are there is to line their pockets and do their very best at finding ways to keep their "permanent" jobs...........and to heck with what their constituents are calling for. In fact, I recently heard a Liberal politician say in response to a media reporter's question: "the people don't know what's good for them....................that's what the Government is for." So now the purpose of politicians and the Government is to tell us what's best for us. Sounds pretty tyrannical to me! Find myself pondering just when "we the people" are going to take our country back!!!!!!!!!!

Back