• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question with pics

Must have been somethin he read on the internet:p lol. But we all get bad advice from time to time. Nothin but a learning experience.

Must have been somethin he read on the internet:p lol. But we all get bad advice from time to time. Nothin but a learning experience.
Lol probably! He is kind of a computer nerd! It just sucks because if I had done some research before making a knee jerk decision I would have the barrel I always wanted right now! But hey, ya live and ya learn!

Reading this post you now have me interested in an old Mossberg 151 I was given that looks to be in a little better shape but it's just a barreled action.

After a few minutes evaluation, bore is in good shape for probably right around ten inches and then it gets ugly!

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to take the barrel to the gunsmith yet. Work has been insane and we are down to one vehicle since my beater crapped out so it has been low on the priority list!

Back