• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TapaTalk now available for Mossberg Owners forum!

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
http://www.TapaTalk.com

I wanted to let everyone know that Mossberg Owners forum now supports TapaTalk which is a mobile app that allows you to access the forum with greater control from your mobile device.

No worries! DoubleTap got this mod up and running this evening.

I still have no idea what it is but I'll take a look! Thanks Honovich's!!!

Check it out, its pretty neat feature to use on your mobile devices.

what the hell is a mobile device lol. I have 5 yo cell phone will that work

Ha! I'd be the same way if it werent for my kids forcing me to keep pace!

I tried it. Not for me. I like the look of the browser on my droid commando. So I got a refund. Thanx but no thanx.

I downloaded the free version, and I agree, I like the look better on the browser too.

An excellent addition to an already awesome forum...well done to Doc and his team !!

Ok, so I got the app...I'm not a fan of the "difficulty" of getting around on it, but that is probably just because it's new to me. I do like that you can add different forums that you may be a member to. My main reason for getting it was to upload pics to MO from my iPhone (I had no problems with my previous Android) because I don't like getting my trusty laptop out with the kids around....and for that feature, it works great! Finally, I can get back into posting pics in the group! However, if I'm not using the photo feature, I've been going back to the regular browser to search the forum because I like the user friendly interface here. :) Anyway, that's my update... Thanks for adding this feature!

Hey everyone, I just upgraded to the Iphone 4s (not rich enough for Iphone5 lol)
I use Mossbergowners, ARFCOM, Shotgunworld and Snipershide.

Is the Tapatalk app worth $3 versus just opening my browser?

Itsricmo said:
Hey everyone, I just upgraded to the Iphone 4s (not rich enough for Iphone5 lol)
I use Mossbergowners, ARFCOM, Shotgunworld and Snipershide.

Is the Tapatalk app worth $3 versus just opening my browser?

Yes!!

But I have found it to be buggy at times.

RAWR! I hate bugs but whatever, I shall get it here shortly than. I am still learning everything about the phone. The last "smart" device I had was my Nook and it is SO different

I don't have it for my phone, but got it for the iPad and it's very much worth it. The latest updates have fixed a few of the issues I've had with it, so it's much less buggy than when I first started using it.

Damn it, I just downloaded the latest update and now it will no longer run on my phone. :x :x :x

Every time I try to access MO it I get an exceptions and am forced out of the app.

Edit: Nevermind, I uninstalled then reinstalled it and it's OK now. Something must have screwed up when I updated the app.

Well I need to set up my credit card on my Apple Account first lol. I tried to download it this morning and it wanted to charge my old bank.. whoops :p

Back