• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Terrorist Attack In Orlando, FL

From the AMs news:

. . . gunman Omar Mateen was previously on a government watchlist in 2013 while being investigated for possible involvement in terrorist activities. He was taken off the list when the investigations resulted in no charges.

. . . Donald Trump, who has styled himself as a pro-gun advocate with an endorsement from the NRA, tweeted Wednesday that he was going to meet with the group "about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns. . .

Well evidently there's a way to get off the terrorist watch list but how the hell do you get off the no fly list ?

Do people get put on it and there are no investigations ? They just stay there in limbo?

I notice here, for the first time, that it says "no person" and not "no citizen".

I'm surprised they got that past the slaveholders. Maybe a slave was not considered a "person" for the purposes of law. o_O

They were not.

The issue of slavery or race didn't enter the constitution until the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments. Until then, a slave was regarded as personal property the same as cattle and had no rights. The only time slaves were referenced in politics prior to that was when political parties lobbied to increase their number of congressional delegates by state for more power. At that time it was decided by law that a slave would only count as three-fifths a person...

I feel for you. I have the libtard Casey and the RINO Toomey. Casey has already put forth a feel good law since Orlando to put people convicted of misdemeanor hate crimes on the federal list of prohibited persons.

and, our choices are that light-bulb headed scumbag Toomey, or that lovely mcginty skank.

we are so frigging screwed.

Republicans have totally given up here & aparently they're not even fielding anybody for congress in California.

Kamala Harris will be running for Feinstein's seat and after Hillary gets indicted Feinstein will probably run for president at the last minute, the way Obama did.

Feinstein should be a card carrying UberNazi, & Harris grew up in in a Disney World Fantasyland: a total disconnect with reality.

Stock up folks...

Possibly worse. Her starry-eyedness seems more ingrained. I think she really believes, where Feinstein and the others are just elitists faking compassion and concern, while they pad their nests with $ from arms makers and foreign concerns.

If the Arabs gave Shrillary $20 mil, I wonder what they're paying off our california congresskanks?
We have a LOT of mid-east types living here.

Back