• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Rant

Woot woot! Good for you Trevor! Friggin stick it to em!

Didn't realize how much shit you guys were going through. Glad to see that someone in the government finally opened their eyes and made an effort to get you guys back on track. An out-of-control government is one that needs constant supervision and "correction". The initial judge needs to be reevaluated for their ability to sit on the bench and be impartial...

I hate theives.....hate. Some lowlife tried stealing my catalytic converter off my truck. They didn't get it.....but they cut the crossover pipe out then must have got spooked. So now my truck sounds like a p51 mustang.
Called insurance company and we have a $1000 deductible. So...I'll be paying out of pocket for it...not to mention, a day out of work.

ROT IN HELL YOU SCUM BAG MOTHER F****ER!!!!!

ripjack13 said:
but they cut the crossover pipe out then must have got spooked.

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to attempt. Better keep the Mossberg handy.

Can it just be welded back together? If you don't have a welder someone you know may be able to do it. It seems like you could keep the cost down with repair versus replacement if possible.

they took the cut off pipe....wtf?! why not just leave it? efin dbags....

ripjack13 said:
I hate theives.....hate. Some lowlife tried stealing my catalytic converter off my truck. They didn't get it.....but they cut the crossover pipe out then must have got spooked. So now my truck sounds like a p51 mustang.
Called insurance company and we have a $1000 deductible. So...I'll be paying out of pocket for it...not to mention, a day out of work.

ROT IN HELL YOU SCUM BAG MOTHER F****ER!!!!!

Is it more than 1k to fix??? You don't have one of those High School programs around that'll fix stuff for training? (...lol... who am I kidding, you'd probably have better luck finding a class about GLBT history than auto shop class :roll: )

That sucks. RIP maybe a local muffler shop would just wield you up a new crossover pipe to keep the cost down????

I do have a tech school, but I need to use it soon... :lol:

I'm hoping he can do the weld and that's that....but I do need a muffler too. so I'll have em put one on too...

Yep...me too. I be handin out a curb stomp....

never heard of this before, sucks Rip !....KO em, get in your truck and roll over em......woops didn't see you there

Catalytic converters have platinum in them. The junkies go after them for the scrap value.

old mossy said:
Catalytic converters have platinum in them. The junkies go after them for the scrap value.

Local Scrap Yard here was giving $150 last spring... I can only imagine what they are now. We had a few streets in Ebensburg where 5+ cars were hit in one night. How do they do it so quietly? It can't be easy to cut one of these things out without making noise....... :|

Rip, your best bet is going to be that Vo-tech man. I used to get a lot of good quality work from ours when I was in Highschool. The teachers oversee a vast majority of the work so the chance of something wrong happening is minimized. Oh.. just don't leave your Ipod in the glove box. I got mine back... but it helped still being in school ;)

,,,,,and they go after cars and trucks with bigger engines(more platinum).

Attachments

• 022168ba.jpg
    022168ba.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 145
Well... it seems we have an expert on our hands here, gentlemen.... :lol:
That's the first I have seen a tool like that, it always amazes me the things criminals can figure out. They are like geniuses but only when it comes to breaking the law. What would happen if they put that effort to good??????

,,,,and for the more advanced junkie piece of shit,,,,,,,

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 136
As I am watching the news and dealing with media in my profession, listening to reporters miss quote, and throw their personal opinion in on what should be neutral reporting on subjects they have no clue on, the irony hit me ……the media operated on freedom of speech. All their power, freedom of press is based on the 1st Amendment.

I am willing to bet they have ruined more lives, caused more death with the abuse of the 1st amendment, yet no one tries to regulate it or enforce the regulations in place mostly thy have free reign to do as they please

No one says “hey, we need standard of accuracy”. “We need to be courteous “ “we need to not spread misinformation and slander”, “ we shouldn’t spread unnecessary fear for the recognition of breaking a story first”

No, they are just free to barge in anywhere there might be a story, no consideration or care about the consequence or impact on the people.

They are free to cause panic, the embellish stories to spread fear, based on inaccuracy for no better reason than to seek fame.
Then when sometimes a story gets the truth brought out, and it is nothing like reported there aren’t many if any consequences.
The press gets away with so many abuses that it is obviously rigged

We try hard to protect the 2nd, for the most part we all do the right thing, yet we are in a constant battle, no matter how many truths or facts we bring to the table it is still not ever good enough.

I believe if the 2nd was as abused as the 1st we would be in a world of hurt and they might actually be justified in their witch hunt, but as it stands we are constantly on the defensive, while they get to abuse, unregulated

Sorry for the rant but I have had my fill of the double standards surrounding our situation and the media is a huge thorn in the side of our efforts, and on many other fronts than the 2nd ever dreamed of.

Back