• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What did you do to your shotgun today??

tcochr

Well...I called the GS in OH that mistakenly shipped my gun to TX, because she put the wrong zip code on the package. They got my gun back today, she fixed the zip code and then shipped it back out.

Anyway, today I ordered an ATI buttstock (the folding/collapsible one) in desert tan, I also ordered the GG&G 590 follower and a Wolff 590 9 shot XP Magazine spring.

I'm stoked! :D

More to come....

What did you do??

I did nothing with my shotgun.
Spent the day reloading over 1000 shells so it will have food for the next 2 weeks.

Nada. Been taking my new 1911 out to the range instead last couple of trips out. I've put plenty of shells through the both of them to know they will do what I need when the time is right. Nice bonus of taking the handgun to the range instead of the shotguns, no bruised and abused shoulders :D

I kissed mine good nite.....And said a prayer for it to keep me safe. :)

I just got back from walmart with their last 3 boxes of Winchester rifled slug hollow points. :D cant wait til my shotty gets delivered and to shoot it

Well today I punished it again, as I usually do, by leaving my 590 in the truck of my car to be overheated in the hot summer sun. Done it hundreds of times before. The Mossberg 590 can take it without even a yawn.

researched and researched...still cant find a 2 point desert or tan sling with shell carriers.

Anyone know where to get one???

Canceled my order for the ATI collapsible/folding stock. Hopefully UPS will get it turned around in mid shipment.

I then ordered the ATI collapsible stock with the triton mount in desert tan. I got to thinking and realized I probably wouldnt use the folding option much or at all.

I am also contemplating ordering the ATI Talon 5 sided aluminum forend. Opticsplanet has it for 67 buks. If I go this route its going to cost me much more. I then have to pay for picatinny rails and then to send it off to have the forend cerakoted (tan). Which I plan on having the barrel and receiver cerakoted in tan anyways. We'll see what I decide.

Just received these in the mail....I think I am more stoked about the cool @ss stickers they sent me....especially the terrorist hunting permit one...hahaha!! That one is definitely goin on the truck rear window :D

2054BFA2-E8CD-4460-82CE-AB04E657312D-57866-00001A3F98CF2D89_zps89fc35a7.jpg
57865213-FFC2-4891-9F3F-2070C2866BE1-57866-00001A3F18172541_zps93860e2e.jpg

Love the stickers....
I'd like to know how you like the follower, been looking at that particular one. What do you think?

Back