• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where to buy a Mossberg 930 or 930 SPX?

Re: Looking for 930 SPX with no luck; Any Help?

That would be just great, LES!

If anyone knows it will be one of the members here.

Thanks again, my friend!

Yes Sir,

I'm allways poking around on the interwebs and stopping by the local shops. I'll definitely let you know if I see one for sale. Are you holding out for a BW edition, or are you open to any 930 SPX?

Either/or, sir; I'm not being picky at this time. I would like the pistol grip, if possible, so that would be a model 85370 or 85371.

But, like I said, I will probably jump on the first reasonable offer for an SPX.

Thanks, again, for looking!

No problem,

I'll post back here if I find anything out there...

If anyone is reluctant to post a source right here on the board, please feel free to PM me or email me.

I do not want anyone feeling uncomfortable recommending a source.

Thanks!

I was in the same boat as you. I'd been looking for a little while with no luck. I was about to get some other lesser known brand but then the store said they could order the Blackwater for me. 2-8 weeks to get it in but then less than 2 weeks later, I got the call. Now it's in jail for the time being.

Does this particular store sell guns online or even ship to other states?

If you don't mind answering, how much are they charging? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks and any lead would be greatly appreciated by both my wife and me.

My local gun shop in Cali had a new Blackwater 930 SPX in stock today for $759. I fingered it a little :)

I messaged you the info.

Thank you for all of your help and assistance, awiner! You'll never know how much I appreciate it.

I now believe that the only way I am going to find what I am looking for is by people on this board telling me that they have seen one in their local gun dealer's shop. The only ones that are online are being auctioned and are going for over $1000.

So, if any of you kind folks out there hear of a 930 SPX 85370 or 85371 being in stock at your local dealer, please drop me a PM, email or post it here. I sure would appreciate your help!

Thanks
Al

Thanks Thunder71.

I just went there and they are showing both 85370 and 85371 as out of stock.

Can you steer me to where I can find them? You can PM me if you want.

Many thanks!

Are any of your local dealers willing to order one for you? That may be the easiest thing to do if you can't find one online.

They all have checked Mossberg availability while I waited and came back to say that it cannot be ordered at this time.

I just bought a Mossy 930 tactical w breacher barrel at wallyworld for 499$
I bought two !!! :mrgreen:

Well, Turners is no longer shipping out of state due to demand. They were shipping at one time, though.

There is a 930 SPX out there SOMEWHERE with my name on it. I hope one of you guys/gals can help me find it!

Thanks
Al

My local FFL has two Blackwaters !
P.S. He had three, one is mine now....went from 0 Mossy 930 to three in a few short days .....lol :lol:

Would you mind telling me who is your local FFL, and their phone number, website, address?

You can PM me if you do not want to post it.

Thanks Angler69!

I'm afraid that they will be long gone by then.

The name and town would be enough for me to do a search.

Anything!!!

AlSharp said:
Thanks Thunder71.

I just went there and they are showing both 85370 and 85371 as out of stock.

Can you steer me to where I can find them? You can PM me if you want.

Many thanks!

Yep, sold out again... I posted that as soon as I got their inventory update. Sorry, I tried. :oops:

Back