• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wholesalers ALREADY running out of ARs?!

Glock, Beretta, and Springfield had the best triggers.

I also looked at (but didn't shoot) a Walther that had a nice trigger when dry firing, but I can never tell by that.

Not available here of course. Looks like a great pistol too.

Stopped by turners while getting my lunch, picked up 350 rounds of 9mm for $90.00.!the store was packed with people buying firearms like I have not seen in a long time. Plinking ammo for sale was on the low side, but still plenty available from what I could see.

part # 01754 is a low cap(10rd) introduced by CZ so Cali and CT folks can still shoot the best
And Canada don't forget Oli!! We're limited to 10 rd mags too.

It's on the list. I just couldn't find one in stock where I shop (Davidson's usually). I need more time to shop around.

Yeah, my buddy Dave just confirmed it. That CZ has been sold out here for months.

Yeah, Davidson's has those too. Bigger than the XDS that I just bought.

So you think the CZ is a better pistol than a Beretta?

I have no experience with the CZ. I like the 92, but it is a full size pistol. Everyone I know that owns a CZ, loves them. is the 75 a direct copy of the 92 ?

Last edited:
I don't think you could go wrong with either one. Both are fantastic firearms. I think the CZ has an advantage with respect to lower buy in and it's one the most battle tested pistols out there.

I'm no gun expert so can't speak directly to the engineering of either gun but I love my Jericho 941-CZ clone.

Last edited:
I own a Beretta centurion and an S120, which is a full size clone of the CZ75.

Both are good handguns. Would be difficult for me to choose my favorite.

The slide on the centurion honestly feels likes it's on bearings. But in all fairness, it is not "as" accurate.

The slide rails are full length on the S120, which lends it to lock up tighter and be more accurate.

When I was in a I must have a Beretta 92 phase, I ended up with a Browning high power instead. Traded that off and still regret it to this day. So what say you, hi power, CZ or 92fs ? Just for giggles.
In all reality, I have a thing for striker fired pistols now and seem to be set in my ways.

Back