• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wholesalers ALREADY running out of ARs?!

When I was in a I must have a Beretta 92 phase, I ended up with a Browning high power instead. Traded that off and still regret it to this day. So what say you, hi power, CZ or 92fs ? Just for giggles.
In all reality, I have a thing for striker fired pistols now and seem to be set in my ways.

for me its a CZ but I have only shot a hi power once years ago, I recently shot a 92 and while I liked it plenty , it wasn't nicer than my SP-01 in any way
a CZ is like a Sig210 a Hi Power and a 1911 had a threesome....

No, the CZ is a clone of the beretta, is what I meant.
oh , well its not that either lol

I gave all my firearms away and carry Chuck Norris in my pocket now days. He is a bit of a curmudgeon in his old age though.

The Beretta was the 92 civilian model. I don't recall if it was an fs or what.

I order red a few stripped lowers. I've been putting together uppers and need to balance it out. LOL
Got the call from my FFL. My lowers have arrived.

I had the chance to pick up a new compact Ruger but I didn't know much about the new ones, and I'm still waiting on an XDs to clear.

My FFL managed to find only 2 9mm guns available, smaller than the XDs, in calif trim.

I see it isn't a tip-up barrel design, huh...?
it does enough to clear the locking lugs, it isn't exaggerated like pistols that use the ejection port and chamber lug to lock.....like most pistols these days.......
plus since the slide is in the frame, the sides of the frame come way up giving the illusion

people also mistakenly think this is a real low bore axis pistol but it is not, the frame gives that illusion

you can see the groove machined in the barrel block that the slide stop goes into, it moves that much

it only has to clear the height of the locking lugs so not very much

Thanks for all the pics, Oli.
Yes, the frame does mislead. Also the side view photo with the barrel exposed is slightly distorted, making the barrel look parallel to the frame when it is not.

Back