• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why you should carry Doritos.

I will say this once and leave it alone. My dad bought me a very expensive chemistry set when I was 14 and it cause alot of grey hair for my parents and had the local volunteer fire dept busy a couple of times.

I think the best was the potato Gatling gun we made: distributor, cap, wires, spark plugs, and battery from a V8 out ta the junkyard, hooked up a switch and car battery... Fill tubes, load potatoes, flip switch... 8 flying potatoes inbound! Lol... Good times. :grin:

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

I think survivor man did a clip on this, he used a cornchip which ended up burning for a rediculously long time.

Whats a frito??

Again you need fire to get one of these going, in which case you won't be rubbing any sticks together, you'll probably have a lighter. These are really good when you are in an area with little wood, no kindling, will help get your bigger woods burning, like a small candle.

Remember food is not as important as warmth and shelter, specially for us fatty north americans :p

I agree with carrying lighters in your kits, jet lighters are cheap as borcht and you can make a crapload of heat with one. If you just bought a 5 pack and kept them in your kit i would say you're covered. I always keep my firstarters in a ziplock bag in my kit.

Back