• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

You know you're addicted to guns when.....

...you spend more time at the range than at the bar !!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Lmao nitesite!!

You get me.... You really, truly GET ME! :lol:

I thought that my story would go completely unnoticed............ :oops:

Too bad my Chief didn't let it go unnoticed. :eek:

Actually he thought I saved the car from much more serious damage so all is good in my world right now. If the distractors would just kick in I can go to sleep. :lol:

When you buy a gun for christmas, wrap it up and tag it from me to me.

...you buy them as Christmas presents for your wife and daughter !! ( true story )

...you use 9mm ammo and boresnakes as "stocking stuffers" for Christmas !!

...you keep two or more gun forums open in your browser all day while working. :-D

When you look at gunbroker.com frequently and bid on a gun you've always wanted (in this case a Thompson) just to feel like you had a chance at winning even though you know you'll be outbid. That's my hubby again!

When I was unemployed, I thought about workin at Cabelas just so I could be near the guns....mmmmm....guns....

When you see someone around town wearing camo you ask them what kind of gun they have....

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
When you constantly annoy your wife by calling out the model of firearm being used on-screen in every movie you watch...

Yep.
SHOOTER13 said:

...You actually dream about them !! :cool:

Yeah, me too.
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
When you actually consider quitting smoking, not for your health, but to be able to afford the guns on your Must Have list!

Oh yeah! Definitely!

SHOOTER13 said:

...you use 9mm ammo and boresnakes as "stocking stuffers" for Christmas !!

I havent tried that... Thanks for the idea!

MikeD said:
...you keep two or more gun forums open in your browser all day while working. :-D

Heck yeah, You know I do!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
If you're thinking about getting a part time job at your LGS just for fun and to reap the employee discount (that's me, lol)

Uhhh, filled out the application for a position in shotgun sales.

ripjack13 said:
When you see someone around town wearing camo you ask them what kind of gun they have....

I ask what theyre hunting. THEN I ask what gun theyre using! :lol:

Michelle, excellent thread, Thanks!

I'll add another here too!

When you ditch your wife (or husband) and family in WalMart or sporting goods stores to be able to go look at the firearms and ammunition

nitesite said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Lmao nitesite!!

You get me.... You really, truly GET ME! :lol:

I thought that my story would go completely unnoticed............ :oops:

Too bad my Chief didn't let it go unnoticed. :eek:

Actually he thought I saved the car from much more serious damage so all is good in my world right now. If the distractors would just kick in I can go to sleep. :lol:

Yup, I totally DO get you! The first thing I thought was "only in the life of a gun addict". Lol. Hopefully you finally got to sleep... Maybe you'll find more free ammo tomorrow but not in another situation like today's!

All of these responses are hilarious.... But it's only funny to an addict cause we know they're all true stories. :mrgreen:

When you read this topic for good christmas ideas....

Back