• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Canik 120 CZ-75

Thank you very much Mike.

I am going to sit down today and replace the hammer spring with the 15 pound spring when it gets here, and this evening, I hope to be able to adjust the sights a hair. It was really close yesterday, but as good as it shoots, I think I can tweak it in a little better for me.

As you can see from Mr. Smiley target, it was consistently shooting just a little left. So, I'm going to try to bump the rear sight to the right.

smiley target 001.JPG

Another 136 flawless rounds.

I tried to drift the sights with a punch, but that was a no go. So, I found a universal sight pusher on eblay. Said should be here by Saturday, so that'll be good.

You're probably right.

I do admit though, it's a pretty good shooter.

Not an Olympic match gun or anything, but a good shooter nonetheless.

The texture is very rough. You won't have to worry about losing your grip when wet, sweaty, or God forbid, bloody.

That's the IMI holster.....or atleast a clone. For a long time the only holster that would fit an SP-01

It is made in Isreal according to the engraving on the back, but marketed as the sigtac (Sig Sauer).

Another update.

Been shooting this gun quite a bit. I love how it feels and shoots. I was able to use the sight pusher and the sights are dialed in well now. I used a drop of red paint to color the front bead to give me a little contrast with the rear sight to help speed up my acquisition a little.

I've not done a lot of changes to the gun other than the grips. Not much was needed straight out of the box. I did replace the hammer spring with a lighter one, which didn't really do much to make the pull lighter or better, but is still reliable with hard import primers so I'm going to leave it in there unless or until I notice light strikes. So far, it's fired three or four hundred tula's since the swap for the wolf spring, so I'm not expecting any trouble any time soon.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this pistol. Much more than I expected. I should've gotten one of these sooner.

The biggest thing that I'm not liking about it is the mag brake. I understand the reasoning and purpose behind the idea and I don't fault them for that, but it bugs me to no end.

When I push the mag release, I want the mag to jump out of my way by itself while I'm grabbing another mag.

So, I ordered one of the stainless straight pieces from cz custom shop. Haven't gotten it yet, but that should finish this gun as a whole. Like I said, it mostly suited me right out of the box.

Feels good, shoots good, reliable. What's not to like?

No, it's not as simple as liking it. It's more than that.

It has became my favorite.

Once the mags are dropping free, I'm REALLY gonna be into it.

Back