• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Canik 120 CZ-75

After having the gun for a while, and shooting it quite a bit the last half of the year, there wasn't much about the gun I didn't like.

The worst of it was not being able to adjust the elevation. The windage has been spot on and stayed there, but the elevation wasnt'. While I knew where to "hold" and it wasn't really that bad, it bugged me because I knew it was capable of more so after looking around for the last couple of months, I finally saw an LPA brand adjustable rear on ebay for about half of what they usually go for and I replaced it today.

After a few little adjustments, I'm able to hold dead center now on a 6 inch gong at 20 yards and bang away until my heart is content.

That's more like it.

canik s120 008.JPG

Attachments

• canik s120 008.JPG
    canik s120 008.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. I'm liking it too.

My only gripe is the rear of the sight overhangs the rear of the slide a little, but the hammer sits well below it, and I still don't have any trouble uncocking the hammer with my finger, so function over form I suppose. Least it shoots dead nuts now .

canik s120 007.JPG

Nice pistol, John.
I've looked long and hard at the CZ pattern. I've always kinda wanted one since I saw a couple episodes of Miami Vice (I know, I know) where Crockett carried a duo-tone EAA Witness in 9mm.
Closest I've come so far was an Baby Eagle in 45acp. It was a solid, easy shooting, accurate little pistol. Maybe someday I'll run across another.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm liking it too.

My only gripe is the rear of the sight overhangs the rear of the slide a little, but the hammer sits well below it, and I still don't have any trouble uncocking the hammer with my finger, so function over form I suppose. Least it shoots dead nuts now .

View attachment 10125
Awwww...what's a lil overhang between friends eh?!?

Glad you got er dialed in John.

The sight seems solid, despite the little overhang. It's dialed in now, so it did what I wanted it to do.

Travis, these are really good little pistols. Especially for the $$.

Back