• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I found this site by doing a Google search. I have several 590 furniture pieces that I want to sell and it only made sense that the best way to do this would be to go to the homeland. (I have little to no experience with places like Ebay and Craig's List.)
But as I quickly found out, I must participate for 30 days and 30 posts before I can market anything. That is no problem as I like to talk as much as the next guy. I am also sure that I will learn a lot about my 590 while being a member here. At this point and time, I have no idea how many Mossberg guns I will end up owning. I started on this hobby a couple of years ago after realizing that I really needed to start protecting myself. At that time I also got my CCW permit. I now own the following:

Mossberg 590 SP -- Primary HD, Magpul modified, bayonet
Ruger SR-556 -- AimPoint Pro red dot
M&P 9 (FS) -- My bedroom gun, TruGlo tritium sights, Viridian X5L (Gen 2) green laser/light, Apex Trigger Mod
M&P Shield 40 -- My EDC gun, Ameriglo tritium sights, Apex Trigger Mod
S&W 642 -- My backup EDC, Apex Trigger Mod, Uncle Mikes grips

Owned for many years
LC Smith 20ga -- 28" barrel, modified/full choke
Colt 32 PPS

Part of me is talking in my ear -- you own enough guns now for what you set out to do. But, ............... this is too much fun!

Glad you found us.

And we're happy to see you've decided to stick around and participate. The marketplace rules are in effect to help weed out folks just looking to make a quick buck off of our members without contributing anything to the community. Might be a bit of an inconvenience for some, but it does eliminate some of the riff-raff pretty quickly.

Part of me is talking in my ear -- you own enough guns now for what you set out to do.

I haven't heard anything from that part of my brain in years. Must have got tired of losing and just gave up...

Google is my friend.
I inherited several Mossberg .22's from my Dad, bolt and semi, as well as a 16g bolt action shotgun. My carry pump at work was a Mossy. I recently bought a 100 ATR in .308 for absolutely no reason and went online to see about parts/accessories, etc. and came across this site.

I always look for the forums that relate to the guns I am looking to buy. This time I was looking for Mossberg MVP information. I think I found the place for good solid info. Since I am "mining" information, I will call this forum my Mossberg line shack.:)

im glad i did too i want to take my mossy 500a that ive churched up a bit and make it a 8 round tubed 590a1

Back