• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I did find it odd there is no area in the forum for all the Older rimfire Mossbergs ,and there are slew of them ,bolts .levers & semis ~~MM~~

If enough interest arises for any particular models we can create dedicated sections for them as well.

I actually stumbled across this site when I had purchased a .308 100ATR a couple of years ago. I was searching for information and reviews and found the site through there. I am glad I did!

I actually stumbled across this site when I had purchased a .308 100ATR a couple of years ago. I was searching for information and reviews and found the site through there. I am glad I did!
Welcome aboard Doc!

Just bought a JM PRO, and looking for some feed back on them. Some gun sites are like Terminus, you post in the wrong place and you get eaten up. This on seamed pretty friendly. Thanks for the add.

Just bought a JM PRO, and looking for some feed back on them. Some gun sites are like Terminus, you post in the wrong place and you get eaten up. This on seamed pretty friendly. Thanks for the add.
All other forums blow compared to M.O. the best forum I have ever come across and been part of. Best bunch around. ... welcome and I know you will like it here.

I found out about MossbergOwners.com because I know most gun brands have web sights for owners. So I typed in Mossberg and there you are.
That's is awesome.
Glad to have you here.
BUT were not just about Mossberg.... well yes- primarily. But many of us here have all other brands as well, so we're not partial but do love our mossy's. If you got any questions about any other guns their is at least one person's here that can help ya out.
I myself own a few others: S&W, Springfield Armory, Ruger, Remington, Sig Sauer, Savage Arms, 2 other conversions and Mossberg of course. Others even more. So don't be shy and ask away.
Glad u found us and remember you can never have too many guns. Lol.

Last edited:
Back