• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

When I decided to buy an MVP rifle, I searched for a "Mossberg MVP forum." Mossbergs are much underrated, but I have liked them for many years...as far back as maybe 1970. Some friends had a semi-auto .22 with a fold down forend made of black plastic. Excellent shooter. From then on, I quit believing all the bad comments by people with nothing better to do that cut down products they knew nothing about.

Google does it's job, for sure. I use www.ixquick.com as my search engine. Labeled as "the world's most private search engine", it doesn't track you, store your information or record your IP address.
It led me here, so it can't be half bad. :)

**If this post is too far off topic, please feel free to delete**

I Googled Mossberg 4x4 and I found you guys. Lots of negativity about Mossberg out there in other Forums but it seems that in a lot of these gun forums that's mostly what you hear....negativity about something or another. The satisfied among us stay quiet and enjoy our jewels. I'll let the cat out the bag. I have a Mossberg 4x4 (30-06) laminate, bought new in 2012. I mounted a Zeiss 3-12x50 illuminated scope. I have half dollar groupings at 200 mtrs. I enjoy the rifle immensely. No issues to date. I hunt wild boar, various deer types and various mountain goat types in Germany and Czech Rep with it. Do I know rifles, maybe? I also own a Weatherby Vanguard (30-06), Tika (308), Remington 700 (270 Win), and a Blaser R93 Take Down (308). So when I say I enjoy my Mossberg, I'm saying I enjoy my Mossberg. Plan to participate in other conversations and want to hear what you guys are hunting with your Mossbergs or any other rifle brands. As we say in Germany Waidmannsheill (Good Hunting).

Welcome to the forum from NY USA.
You get a chance post a pic or two.

Been on RFC for yrs and I was just surfing around the other day and found you guys. Since I have ctr fire and shotgun Mossbergs it was a no brainer to sign up~~MM~~

Back