• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

old mossy said:
KW it's a beauty,,,,,,,now tell us how many accessories are your fabrication? ;)
:lol: in time, I have been working on a few things in the wire room and I will show them in a few days. I promise you will like them.

Dude, freakin' awesome piant job on this! Makes me wanna redo the AR! I'm such a darn sucker for tan and FDE stuff... You could call me a fan boy!

KentuckyWindage said:
Hey guys long time no see! Updated pic
jZ5RcqmHHOF8u.jpg

Man..... That is sweet KW!!. Just love that Magpul furniture.
Can u do mine too.....lol.....but seriously that is one wicked paint scheme.

Just seen something similar by magpul at Academy Sports except for the AR.....Matrix, i think it was called.

Nice job bro.

stigmata said:
KentuckyWindage said:
jZ5RcqmHHOF8u.jpg

Man..... That is sweet KW!!. Just love that Magpul furniture.
Can u do mine too.....lol.....but seriously that is one wicked paint scheme.

Just seen something similar by magpul at Academy Sports except for the AR.....Matrix, i think it was called.

Nice job bro.
Thanks man, Sure just swing on by and I will knock it out over a 12 pack.

KentuckyWindage said:
Thanks man, Sure just swing on by and I will knock it out over a 12 pack.

Lol.....
I'll bring an extra one just in case.....

Kevin08 said:
Hey, Rossignol told me to check this forum out from SGworld. This is my 590A1 SPX, bought it from a friend a couple of months ago. Right click-> view image to see them uncropped, the forum software isn't set up to automatically constrain the images to the frame width.

From the factory
5902.jpg

I've since added a Mossberg 500/590 heatshield (Had to modify the front band to get it to fit- still working on a custom spacer idea to keep it from creeping forward), a Hogue 12" LOP stock and for-end (highly recommend this), a LaserLyte tri-rail mount with a Fenix TK-11R2 light, and a 6 shot Tacstar side saddle loaded with Federal LE 00 buck

shotty2.jpg

I've only put about 150 rounds through it since I owned it, I don't treat it very nice like I do my WWII weapons, since it has no historical value to me. I just make sure it keeps working. I've had no problems with any ammo I've tried through it, and it's a blast to shoot. The elevation is not dialed in perfectly with the buck shoot, IIRC it is about a foot high at ~20 yards. I ran out of ammo in the zeroing process (d'oh) so I'll have to go back with a couple of boxes. The windage is fine from what I could tell, it's a shotgun afterall.

A few close-ups

The factory rear sight aperture, and a blurry glimpse of the factory front fiber-optic. The finish on the entire shotgun is pretty weak, Doesn't take much to scuff and scratch it, but that's no big deal to me. One of my rifles has almost no parkerization left on it.
g1-3.jpg

g2-3.jpg

The factory compensated barrel (I have no idea how effective this is in practice), the LaserLyte tri-rail and Fenix TK-11R2.
g3.jpg

It's pretty dirty.
Is there anyway you could send me the link for the specific mount and flash light that you have on your 590? I really like that set up a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abude6en.jpg
this gun is amazing! I still have yet to shoot it! Soon hopefully!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lookin' shotty!!! Thanks for the pics. :D

My first purchase but not only shotgun, have a Ithaca feather light and a Remington 1100(?) also. But this is my home defense shotty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 97

Welcome to the forum from NY and thanks for the pic.

Good lookin' shotty. :D

I love that setup. Getting the stock and forend soon. What sling are you using in that picture and what attachment point is that in the rear? Looks like a blue force gear but can't tell.

Thanks in advance

KentuckyWindage said:
jZ5RcqmHHOF8u.jpg

Cynic said:
I love that setup. Getting the stock and forend soon. What sling are you using in that picture and what attachment point is that in the rear? Looks like a blue force gear but can't tell.

Thanks in advance

KentuckyWindage said:
jZ5RcqmHHOF8u.jpg

Thanks, it is a Vickers Blue Force padded sling. The rear sling point is the magpul sling mount.

Just showin' off the updates.....
....and no, its not the antifreeze..... Lol.

This is my Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Series 12 Gauge Shotgun, housed in a 42" Plano All Weather Case:

#1 - Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Series 12 Gauge Shotgun (with factory XS Ghost Ring, Speedfeed Stock, and Tri-Rail Forend) - Link

#2 - Ontario Knive Company 493 M9 Bayonet & Scabbard - Link

#3 - Magpul RVG - Rail Vertical Grip - Link

#4 - SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight - Link

#5 - Browning X-Cellerator Sling - Link

#6 - Otis Tactical Cleaning System - Link

#7 - Generic 35mm Film Case - This is where I keep the keys to the case when the locks aren't in use.

The case itself is a 42" Plano All Weather Case - Link

Attachments

• Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Series (Marked Up).jpg
    Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Series (Marked Up).jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 170

Plain and Simple!
This 590A1 is SOooo balanced with a full load!
Love this Gun :twisted:
Going to be fun shooting 3/gun IDPA

Welcome to the forum from NY Good lookin' shotty. :D

Back