• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Musket~~never DONE~~

Re: Modern Musket

DUDES!

Thank you for shopping with RED X ARMS at http://shop.redxarms.com.

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: 00000105877yytttreee987654321

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | A3URS | AR15 STRIPPED A3 FLAT TOP UPPER RECEIVER | |

Thank you for shopping with us.

- RED X ARMS

that was way quicker than a month+....maybe they say that to run off the gougers.

Nice!

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

ARFX Ace Skeleton showed up today….I really like it…… Not going to run the butt pad

IMG_1299_zps34986556.jpg

IMG_1303_zps7a755059.jpg

IMG_1300_zps56819d8b.jpg

IMG_1304_zps4a015719.jpg

IMG_1306_zpsf94413a9.jpg

IMG_1310_zps4852b279.jpg

Ace LTD is one of the good companies refusing to do business with state entities who restrict their citizens.

Just wanted to give them a big thumbs up, and you a big thumbs up for supporting companies who support us.

Now I like it even more, it was also purchased from Midway USA. As things have become available I am not able to save on shipping at all so I told myself if I have to piecemeal my orders like I have , I am giving it to Midway.

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine....getting pretty stoked on this.

Hope more companies speak up on it, like to have a 100% patriot parts AR

ace ltd AND midway usa

double bonus points for supporting good companies.

I'm workin on it.

Only thing I've come up with so far is a stripped NP3 carrier for $150. You'd still need to find a gas key and bolt...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'm workin on it.

Only thing I've come up with so far is a stripped NP3 carrier for $150. You'd still need to find a gas key and bolt...

muy agradecido mi amigo

You get a shipping notice from Midway on your barrel?

Just got an e-mail from them and mine is on the way... :D

yup, got one....been reading on the barrel and it really sounds nice, I am excited to get it in my hands......being an ex barrel maker.

Guns & Ammo wrote
The very accurate 18-inch barrel is heat stress relieved after boring, then is button rifled with six grooves in a one-in-eight-inch right-hand twist. It is again heat stress relieved and terminates with a Panther flash suppressor.
ACCURACY RESULTS
LOAD /BULLET WEIGHTgr/AVG. VELOCITY (fps)/STANDARD DEVIATION / AVERAGE GROUP (in.)

Hornady TAP/FPD 60..................3,301................................17..................................... .59

Federal Gold Medal Match 69...................2,715...........................24..................................... .68

Black Hills HP 77.................2,707................................12.................................... .95

Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 55.............3,059.................................50.................................... .87
Velocity recorded 10 feet from the muzzle using an Oehler 35P chronograph. Accuracy tested off sandbag rest. Results are the average of three three-shot groups at 100 yards

looks like the barrel they tested shot groups barely over 1/2 MOA and just under 1" MOA AVERAGE.

Sounds like they'll be good shooters.

Looking forward to seeing them completed.

The results seem good, what I really like is the fact that is heat stress relieved after the boring, then again after the reaming and rifling process.....not you run of the mill barrel.

Back