• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

As far as color goes, with DuraCoat you can make it any colors you want from glow in the dark, to something that would fit into a kiddie party deco-set and everything in between, also templates for different camo patterns. Was really pleased with this product.

popup.aspx

http://www.atigunstocks.com/p-384-mossb ... stock.aspx

•6 Position Collapsible Buttstock
•Sling Swivel Stud
•Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
•Virtually Indestructible
•LOP - 10 ¾” – 14.5”
•Stock Length - 10.188"
•DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
•Manufactured in the USA
•Limited Lifetime Warranty

Fits: Most Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloaders

MSRP: $49.99 Part #: A.5.10.1157

^^^That's interesting.

ATI makes the stock that comes factory on these guns. I put a magpul MOE and ACS on mine, slid over the faux-buffer tube for a perfect fit.

At least we know we can get replacements if need be!

Wanting to add a muzzle break to my Mossberg Tactical 22. My question is: Will the break for a Ruger 10/22 fit the barrel of the Mossberg Tactical 22? Is the barrel diameter the same? Thanks for any info!!

Here's a post by member JJC in another thread. He's got a 10/22 brake on his...

JJC said:
Some upgrades....

Magpul ACS stock and 10/22 muzzle brake.

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

...and I'm still not done yet. :mrgreen:

EYEMAN said:
Wanting to add a muzzle break to my Mossberg Tactical 22. My question is: Will the break for a Ruger 10/22 fit the barrel of the Mossberg Tactical 22? Is the barrel diameter the same? Thanks for any info!!

The muzzle break does fit but the diameters differ slightly. After a few rounds with the muzzle break moving back on the barrel, I put it back on my 10/22.

Looked cool, but that's about it.

Thanks for the info on the muzzle break JJC. I know not to order one now, and I appreciate knowing in advance before wasting my time and $.

How are you guys fitting AR stocks on to your mossbergs? I'd love to put one on mine? Last time I checked mine doesn't have a faux buffer tube... I guess I'll have to check again.

Also a cheap accuracy upgrade would be to shim the receiver in to the plastic halves to try to eliminate some play. I don't think this has been mentioned yet...

I'm kind of dissapointed that there isn't any aftermarket support for action parts, trigger group, etc... I check around every now and then to see if anything new has been developed, but nothing yet.

bellofello said:
How are you guys fitting AR stocks on to your mossbergs? I'd love to put one on mine? Last time I checked mine doesn't have a faux buffer tube... I guess I'll have to check again.

Also a cheap accuracy upgrade would be to shim the receiver in to the plastic halves to try to eliminate some play. I don't think this has been mentioned yet...

I'm kind of dissapointed that there isn't any aftermarket support for action parts, trigger group, etc... I check around every now and then to see if anything new has been developed, but nothing yet.

Just pull the factory butt stock off the tube and slide any Commercial Spec stock on.

If your stock isn't adjustable, you may need to cut into it around the pin to relieve the pressure on the spring. That's what I did anyway.

Holy crap, so it is lol.

I've been so pissed off not being able to ship the ATI in to Canada

Thanks! Time to hit up the eBay airsoft section :D

bellofello said:
Holy crap, so it is lol.

I've been so pissed off not being able to ship the ATI in to Canada

Thanks! Time to hit up the eBay airsoft section :D

Your sig line says (flat top on the way)... did you order a new complete rifle? or just the shell stock?

I ordered a complete rifle. It makes sense that the shell would work, I just had an itch to remove some airspace from my safe :)

Here's a quick and easy, free, method of converting your non-adjustable stock in to an adjustable one (if local laws permit such actions of course)

-Get a small pick (I used a cork screw snapped one), or any small poking device. And some wire, fairly small gauge.

-pick at that pin on the bottom side of the stock untill you grab the hole that is burried in the stock.
- pull it out (there is spring tension)

-insert a 3"ish piece of wire and make a loop through the hole in the adjustment pin. See pic

Pull down on loop, adjust, let go.

It's ugly but it works.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324924541.099772.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324924541.099772.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3,365
Here's some pictures with an eBay knockoff $60 acog (4x32 w/bdc reticule). Also a forward grip with spring loaded bipod complements of eBay airsoft for $20.

I find you need to have your stock fully collapsed to obtain a proper sight picture.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325025998.983385.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325025998.983385.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,362
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325026029.933029.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325026029.933029.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 3,361
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325026053.898947.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325026053.898947.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3,361
bellofello said:
Here's a quick and easy, free, method of converting your non-adjustable stock in to an adjustable one (if local laws permit such actions of course)

-Get a small pick (I used a cork screw snapped one), or any small poking device. And some wire, fairly small gauge.

-pick at that pin on the bottom side of the stock untill you grab the hole that is burried in the stock.
- pull it out (there is spring tension)

-insert a 3"ish piece of wire and make a loop through the hole in the adjustment pin. See pic

Pull down on loop, adjust, let go.

It's ugly but it works.
Thanks a million for the advice on the fixed stock. I knew there had to be a way to use it as an adjustable seeing you can see the adjustment holes on the bottom of the stock.... You just saved me like $100 buying a aftermarket one.... Its not that easy to do living in New York area either. Thanks again

JJC said:
Rossignol said:
JJC said:
I'd like to swap out the rifle length quadrail for a carbine-length aluminum one. Any idea if that's possible?

This is one of few issues I have with the Tac .22. I know Mossberg says it will accept a variety of aftermarket products already available for AR style firearms, but I dont know how swapping out the forend would be possible.

Someone else on here was talking about coming up with a way to do it though, so maybe soon!

I think Mossberg is refering to the abundance of rails when it claims AR accessories will fit. I'm actually considering cutting the stock rails down to 3/4 their length. The only issue I foresee is keeping the 2 pieces held together at the end. I think clamping an accessory to that end of the rail (perhaps a sling mount on bottom, or flip-up backup sight on top) would keep it together just fine.

Hi there, i just cut mine down and keeping the two halves together was easy , just remove the side rails (3 screws ) cut the section of the desired length out of the middle of the handguard, so you have the length you want, as long as its a nice smooth clean cut they match pretty well, this way you retain the front and rear screws to hold the halves together on the barrel, then to hold the cut handguard sections together, just cut the rails to the correct length and using one original screw to locate them at one end of the cut pair, , mark and drill the new holes in the other half and once screwed together it holds the two sections really tight, now for cleaning etc you once again have two halves of the hanguard, not four cut pieces, heres a link to photo bucket with pics of mine, http://s557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18 ... =slideshow

I picked up a 715T today. It was the only one local I could find and had the 10 rd magazine. Anybody know of a place with the 25 rd mag in stock? I need a couple and every place I've looked is out of stock.

EDIT:
Nevermind...found a couple.

Back