• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I'm kinda unsure about what Carol was doing. Was she playing possum or actually breaking down? It seems as though she was breaking. You could see it on one of the other episodes when she sat with that guy on the porch at the end and shared a smoke with him, then kissed em...
Maggie seems stronger now. And Carol seems sorfter.

Oh yea....what's with we are all neegan? That's lame....

I think Carol saw what she was becoming in Paula. The whole Jesus thing was an act and showing a meek demeanor is her go to play before cutting your throat.

She wanted to see if Paula had any humanity left in an effort to save her own... in the end it caused a hesitation and almost her life.

OK damn, that was a twist I wasn't expecting.

Robert Kirkman and Scott Gimple said they were not going to follow the graphic novel story line verbatim, but looks like they're following the gags only with different players...

I thought he said "You had em by the dick"...
I'll have to rewind it.

I knew Denise was gonna get it...but not like that..

Wowee. Does Eugene have a set of chompers or what? :eek::D

I had a feeling Denise would die but damn. I didn't think she'd go like that, and in the middle of a heart felt speech, too. :oops:

Carol's sudden burst of conscience is kind of irritating. And just ditching everyone like that is cowardly. They're ruining a great character. I'm hoping Carol will end up saving the day somehow when Negan shows up. :confused:

It was a good episode, I think...it feels like a number of personalities are changing. Some I think are understandable and some are taking me a little by surprise. That to me, leaves holes in the character development and makes it tougher to buy in.

Carol coming to the rescue again would be too predictable I think.

But it looks like they'll be searching for her despite her note asking them not too. I dunno, this far into the Zompoc I might be inclined to just let her go. Going after her is an unnecessary risk and will use up precious resources.

I'm pretty sure Abe said "you had em by the dick" ...but I'm not 100% on that.

This is what Abraham actually said:

I am sorry for questioning your skills. You knew how to bite a dick, Eugene. I mean that with the utmost of respect.

I haven't laughed so hard at the Walking Dead before. Abraham has the best lines.

Fianny got caught up, feel like Im always playing catch up.

Love Abraham's lines. So far pretty disappointed in this season. They crammed a LOT into it and too much seems forced and the people are doing things that just seem out of character to me, flip flopping dramatically, etc.

The whole Carol thing just pissed me off. The character I loved because of her true warrior mentalty and they turned her into another Morgan, who I have to say is the biggest dissapointment the show has offered up to date.

I did like the arrow tbrough the head of Denise. I knew something was going to happen just based on setting and camera angles but damn!!

Ok, so more shitty decisions ending in bad consequences for the group. WTF is wrong with these people stopping to have conversations in the middle of DANGER like they were in a freakin shopping mall or something? Damn people!

Oh, and what kind of fully automatic weapon can be sewn into the sleeve of a jacket, be fully concealed magazine and all, and still function to take out a truckload of assholes?

Ok, so more shitty decisions ending in bad consequences for the group. WTF is wrong with these people stopping to have conversations in the middle of DANGER like they were in a freakin shopping mall or something? Damn people!

Oh, and what kind of fully automatic weapon can be sewn into the sleeve of a jacket, be fully concealed magazine and all, and still function to take out a truckload of assholes?

Some of the fire you heard in the moment was likely the Saviors returning fire but missing, or squeezing the trigger when they were hit. Think she had a revolver in her jacket sleeve.

That's even harder to believe, that she took out four of five guys in the truck with a revolver in about two seconds without aiming her sleve gun. It's not just what I heard, it showed her spraying the truck with bullets. Not that I'm a stickler for realism in a shoe about zombies, I just find it curious...

They get the gun stuff soooooo wrong all the time, so it doesn't surprise me. I want some of the "30 round" magazines they have on the show. More like 200 round drums.

I thought that Carol's gun scene was completely ridiculous. How on earth do you hide a fully automatic rifle in a sleeve anyway? Even if you can believe she did somehow hide a rifle in her sleeve, there's no way she would have hit that many goons. When the scene happened I thought it was Glenn and Rosita.

They get the gun stuff soooooo wrong all the time, so it doesn't surprise me. I want some of the "30 round" magazines they have on the show. More like 200 round drums.

Forget that. I want Hershel's magic, unlimited ammo shotgun from the season two finale. :D

The attached should explain it a little... I would wonder about where the 32 hot empty cases would go... :rolleyes: .380ACP? someone not paying attention...

sleevegun.JPG

And I agree about the dumasses yelling while on the stalk... Gimme a freaking break, will ya? :mad:

Back