• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I agree it was wayyyyy far fetched...stupid really....

Not that I've looked....but Neegans voice sounds like Lance Hendricksen.

So I've been thinking about neegan. Who is he going kill?
I think Daryl is safe. But I'm not sure about Glenn and michone....
They don't really follow the comic. So I'm thinking Michone....

Anyone else think differently?
Explain...

Why does it seem everybody already knows this already? We have not met the character yet, and I missed it, have we? Take care. Tom Worthington

They announced that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was going to be Negan maybe a couple months ago now. I don't remember exactly, but it's been a little while. I actually don't remember see him in any shows or movies. But that doesn't mean I didn't. As I was looking through his credits I saw he was in an episode of Monk and a few episodes of JAG. I don't remember him, but I know I would have seen those episodes. I am thoroughly not looking forward to Negan. :confused:

So I've been thinking about neegan. Who is he going kill?
I think Daryl is safe. But I'm not sure about Glenn and michone....
They don't really follow the comic. So I'm thinking Michone....

Anyone else think differently?
Explain...

Even though Daryl has been shot, I actually think he will be the one to meet Lucille. He hasn't had a good story in a long time. He just seems like filler at this point. However, his death would be a lot more shocking than Glenn's at this point. They could still follow the comics, but from all the speculation articles I have read, it doesn't seem like many think that will be the case. I don't think Michonne will meet the bat, either. With Maggie appearing to have a miscarriage last week, I kind of think she will meet Lucille. Her death would be shocking and it would be devastating to Glenn. They've shown on Talking Dead a few times when the actors like Andy Lincoln and Lauren Cohen saying that when they read the script they were really shocked by it. Lincoln said he couldn't sleep when he read it. I don't remember what Cohen said she did. I just don't think Glenn's death would be that shocking since everyone and their mother know's his comic book fate by now. Who knows, maybe it'll be a two-fer with Glenn and Maggie biting the dust.

There is no telling who Negan will kill. They haven't followed the comic exactly on a lot of things. Daryl wasn't even in the comics. A lot of people that are alive, were dead by this point in the comics, and a lot of those dead were still alive in them. I have a feeling it won't be Glenn, but then who would it be?It has to be someone big.

What interested me was the man they ran into looking for Carol. The one that said he was looking for his horse and was wearing armor. They could be from Kingdom. (won't say much more about them for those who have not read the comics)

I'm gonna say up front...I love this show. But I'm struggling a little. I don't want to nit-pick a fantasy show too much, but I can't help but express some frustrations.

Anyone else feel like after several really kind of confusing episodes (from a character perspective...wth???) that the season closer did all the big build up that could have been done over several episodes at least? I mean, if we didnt all understand before, we sure found out tonight that the group is royally effed. That was painfully obvious from the first roadblock. They're being watched, tracked, followed and hunted. I almost felt like with so much becoming crystal clear all in one episode, that they think I'm stupid and hadn't figured that out already and needed it illustrated to the inth degree all at once so I don't miss the point and forget before the next time.

I know they try to put us in the place of the characters, so that we really don't know more than they do at any given point. However, to get to tonight's conclusion...they had to continue and up the colossal dumbass decision making to the pinnacle of WTF are they thinking??

To the point where all the evidence points to impending confrontation with the Saviors. But, all their dumbass decisions and actions time after time, take away any safety or advantage they may have had at defending from behind the walls of Alexandria.

It was time to hunker down, circle the wagons, double and triple the watch. They did none of the logical steps. Except, what we are told they did with the on-going training the residents.

I guess, it all feels a little spoon fed rather than just letting it all play out according to all the post-apocalypse, survivor's acumen they should have been able to bring to bear in this situation.

I hate to say it, but I have no sympathy for the group at this point. They walked right into this. If the look on Rick's face is any indication of how he felt...well he looked stupid. So, stupid is as stupid does right?!? I'm pissed with the whole lot of them...dumbasses deserve Lucille.

Reminds me of the Geico commercial...."lets hide behind the chainsaws!!"

Last edited:
Never understood why they went after the Saviors so easily without even doing any recon first. No way they could be that cocky. Maybe they are just that stupid? 1st plan of action would have been to at least figure out who they are up against. Capabilities, man power, etc.

I like Negan, but the episode left me scratching my head.

They load everyone of value in to a giant RV that screams shoot me and continue to drive around talking about how they won't confront these people until they have the upper hand when it was obvious by the 2nd encounter that they did not. Rick keeps preaching that he no longer takes chances but everything he has done has been a gamble that continually puts them more at risk.

I guess thats the point they that have become over confident and sloppy, and it has cost them. I foresee that they will fall under Negan's hand and will spend the next season or more trying to figure out a way out of it.

If Negan wants to make a statement you do that buy killing the leader of the opposition, not a lackey. I don't want to see Rick go but that's how it works. If I was Negan I would have just ambushed and destroyed the RV at one of the roadblocks then stormed Alexandria. They obviously have the manpower and equipment to do it. The people at the guard towers are just standing out in the open they could be easily picked off by snipers in the woods.

I still like the show but they are really working hard to tie some of this stuff together at the expense of altering the character of the characters involved. I have noticed this throughout this season but it keeps getting worse. Such horrible decisions that they never would have made before.

The ads for FTWD do look better than last season. I only made it half way through last season.

This season finale episode was such bs. At this point in the show, Negan could kill all of them for all I care. The ending to this episode felt like the season one finale of The Killing all over again. If it isn't Glenn that took the bat to the head, I still think it's Daryl. That may be why AMC gave Reedus his own reality show during the off season. I also think it's complete bunk that the Saviors are that good at covering every single route Rick took. No one is that good, especially a bunch of goons without the infrastructure of something like a federal agency. After the second encounter I kept thinking just go back to Alexandria and regroup. But nope. They had to end up walking right into Negan and his goons. Remind me again how these people lasted this long...

At least we know Morgan and Carol should be ok. I'm more intrigued by who they ran into.

This season finale episode was such bs. At this point in the show, Negan could kill all of them for all I care. The ending to this episode felt like the season one finale of The Killing all over again. If it isn't Glenn that took the bat to the head, I still think it's Daryl. That may be why AMC gave Reedus his own reality show during the off season. I also think it's complete bunk that the Saviors are that good at covering every single route Rick took. No one is that good, especially a bunch of goons without the infrastructure of something like a federal agency. After the second encounter I kept thinking just go back to Alexandria and regroup. But nope. They had to end up walking right into Negan and his goons. Remind me again how these people lasted this long...

At least we know Morgan and Carol should be ok. I'm more intrigued by who they ran into.

If you had read the comics, you'd be even more interested. If you don't mind possible spoilers, look up the Kingdom.

Someone made an excellent point... Enid is probably the snitch for the Saviors.

How else would they have known about Rick and the group trying to get to the Hill Top.... after Enid poisoned Maggie's pickles.

**oh snap**

I think Eugene met Lucille...

Because he finally man'd up and used the RV to lure the Saviors away...and his obvious beating at their hands before the group gets caught...he probably dimed them out. Just my 2 cents...

Someone made an excellent point... Enid is probably the snitch for the Saviors.

How else would they have known about Rick and the group trying to get to the Hill Top.... after Enid poisoned Maggie's pickles.

**oh snap**
If this is true...I didn't see it coming. Which gives me hope for the show, because everything else seems hopelessly contrived at the moment.

I think Eugene met Lucille...

Because he finally man'd up and used the RV to lure the Saviors away...and his obvious beating at their hands before the group gets caught...he probably dimed them out. Just my 2 cents...
You could be right. But I'm a little suspicious of Rick...I don't think anyone has immunity from being killed off.

I'm with @MikeD , if I were Negan I'd bash Rick's brains in first. Not to mention, they've got Maggie as a new blossoming leader. Her and Glenn would prolly make a good team to lead the group in Rick's place.

Did anyone catch exactly what Negan said after the first swing with Lucille? Was it..."look at that, taking it like a champ?" Or was it..."look at dad, taking it like a champ?"

Last edited:
If you had read the comics, you'd be even more interested. If you don't mind possible spoilers, look up the Kingdom.

I'll have to look them up. I don't mind spoilers. I'm not into comic books, so I don't really have any interest in them.

When I was watching the episode I kept thinking about what Lauren Cohan and Andrew Lincoln said about the finale. I don't remember their exact words, but they both said when they read the script they had a tough time with it. As I watched the episode I kept thinking why? It seems like some episodes with the governor would have been worse, like when he chopped off Hershel's head.

Anyway, I digress, because I found this. I think someone is reading way too much into that last scene here. I don't think even the actors know who dies yet. That last scene was just a generic scene. To me, the audio here is just too garbled to be of any use. If it does turn out to be Glenn it'll be no big shocker to me.

http://banana1015.com/audio-reveals-who-negan-killed-in-the-walking-dead-season-6-finale-video/

Back