• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

wow....just wow. I need therapy now. That was just messed up. Neegan is just eeevil.

That's some crazy, crazy TV right there! Didn't think they'd off TWO really strong characters like that...

I'm with WM...made me a lil queezy. Especially seeing Glenn go out like that...eye poppin right out an' all...geez.

And...after Neegan doing both Glenn and Abe with Lucille, I figured Rick was gonna lose the hand for sure. Then they switched it up to Carl...and I was damn near beside myself. Guess they figured that was enough...thought Neegan was gonna make him go through with it.

And yeah...evil, badass supremacy established, no question there.

Damn......

Very interesting episode... I watched with my almost 14yo son and he was slightly affected by the "vampire bat" action but not too bad. Maybe video games have made an emotionless killer out of him? :eek: (JUST KIDDING! ;)) I explained to him that ISIS in the middle east routinely do things like that and the world is becoming a savage place (ie: head chopping, etc.). I was still upset about how the group allowed themselves to be taken like that. The only one with "nuts" (needing sucking) has been taken from us. I could care less about Glenn... :rolleyes: ;)

PS: I watched the "talking" show after that and it was very sappy. Hardwick is an OK host but the whole "lets talk about it together" is a bit much... DUDE, it's a farking fictional program with most excellent special effects--it is not real--get over it! (props to Greg Nicotero, btw!) I do commend him for getting his ass soaked on camera--now that took guts! ;)

Last edited:
The Glenn Kill was really messed up. My wife walked out of the room.
My wife turned her head...but didn't walk out. She was pretty grossed out by it and Glenn was her favourite character on the show.:(

Her favourite scene has always been from season 1...the "hey dumbass" exchange between Rick and Glenn.

I was not surprised about Glen. I had suspected he was going to be the first to go, based on what I had heard about the comic book storyline. I was more bummed about Abraham, I really liked his character.

Rick looks like h*ll. I do not think he will be doing any retaliation for awhile. At first, I thought Maggie might become fixated on revenge on Negan. However, she may well have a child to consider. It would be quite a twist if she loses the baby. Then, she would have nothing left to lose.

I am not sure what to expect from the next few episodes. Take care. Tom Worthington

Back