• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Did anyone catch exactly what Negan said after the first swing with Lucille? Was it..."look at that, taking it like a champ?" Or was it..."look at dad, taking it like a champ?"

Rick and carl are safe...going by what neegan said, if the kids blah blah, cut out his other eye and feed it to his father...

look at that, taking it like a champ...I say it's Glenn. Final answer....(no life line call needed) lol

Someone made an excellent point... Enid is probably the snitch for the Saviors.

How else would they have known about Rick and the group trying to get to the Hill Top.... after Enid poisoned Maggie's pickles.

**oh snap**

I don't think she is. People said the same thing with her and the Wolves too. And that turned out to not be true.

I think they just have good recon teams, and Ricks group has gotten too cocky. We already know that they have radios, and are very well equipped. They seemed to have protocols set up as well. When attacked at the satellite station, they automatically switched radio channels and went to a known rally point. They also still had penicillin this far into the apocalypse. That's what Daryl gave back to Dwight early in the season. That says they have lots of resources. Just look at the man power they had at the "welcome party" at the end of the season finale. With that much man power, and radios, none of what happened would have been hard for them to pull off.

I don't think she is. People said the same thing with her and the Wolves too. And that turned out to not be true.

I think they just have good recon teams, and Ricks group has gotten too cocky. We already know that they have radios, and are very well equipped. They seemed to have protocols set up as well. When attacked at the satellite station, they automatically switched radio channels and went to a known rally point. They also still had penicillin this far into the apocalypse. That's what Daryl gave back to Dwight early in the season. That says they have lots of resources. Just look at the man power they had at the "welcome party" at the end of the season finale. With that much man power, and radios, none of what happened would have been hard for them to pull off.

I don't know. That same poster said something about Enid whistling the same whistle the Saviors did while she walked in the woods. I don't remember that part though. And she's definitely working for someone, she made the reference when the wolves attacked as if she was part of a collective unit before Carl interrupted her.

(begin rant ;)) This has to be the WORST FINALE EVER!!! :mad: The total lack of ANY kind of strategic/tactical planning/action on their parts makes me wish they ALL get the BarbieBat (TM) treatment! :D "Hey, look at us, we're in this super-stealthy, paper-thin, big, white motor home!" :rolleyes: Driving down to the chained walkers or pile of logs in the low point with hills on either side was an obvious (even to a monkey PS: no offense, Water M. :)) tactical disadvantage. Rounding a blind curve at speed without checking it out first. Walking upright through a pasture may as well be waving a rainbow flag! And I would venture a guess that Hilltop has been commandeered by the Saviors at this point... (rant over :))

Last edited:
Ok fellerz...the time has come.....just a few more hours till it starts!!!

Who's gunna get tha thumping!?

Saw the preview. Rick has blood on the right side of his face as he threatens to kill Negan someday. Someone kneeling to Ricks right is dead.
Negan then drags him in a trailer along with a hatchet.
I think Rick looses a hand.

Saw the preview. Rick has blood on the right side of his face as he threatens to kill Negan someday. Someone kneeling to Ricks right is dead.
Negan then drags him in a trailer along with a hatchet.
I think Rick looses a hand.

I saw that too....I'm changing my call to dolphin smooth Abraham....his right hand man. Or so neegan thinks.

If I was neegan, I'd thump Maggie....because they were trying to save her. So to make em feel it....thump.

Aha.....so it looks like he is losing it.....
The karma revenge of Merle.....lol

Back