• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Updated: MRE Meal Review Return of Itsricmo!

Hahaha a gynecologist.. oh dear God! In other news... I'm probably going to have to pull my Meatballs w/ Marinara sauce out to get this thing started... "shipment delay due to extreme weather conditions in the North East, United States"... yay :(

Oh my.. what have I done in deed. [emoji51]
I should proof read a little better haha

How's this, due to shipment delay, courtesy of our fantastic weather, I will be forced to eat Meatballs and Marinara sauce to waste time until new shipment arrives ;) (Obama Approved)

My apologies lol
I was going for politically correct on the second one.. maybe I'll have the MRE in the hotel for work tomorrow after a workout.

@carbinemike you going to be in the Mechanicsburg area tomorrow? Lol

My box of MRE stuff got dropped off this morning first thing. When I get home, I'll snap a few photos of what I got :D

And then you eat them, Then you learn why they are Meals Refused by Ethiopians.......or Meals that Refuse to Exit ......chicken ala death

Hahaha I'm not in prison... nor was I ever! :)

I've actually received 4 Free cheese spread packets.. interesting hahaha I'm taking some to work tomorrow to try in the hotel. Photos to follow...
kneed that shit....kneed it good.....dont heat it, it separates

15828379093_d62ac8e03f.jpg

Back