• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

ripjack13 said:
When you save all your spent shotgun shells for reloading. Even though you don't have one yet....

Oh good. I'm not the only one. Kinda depressing though, when I put dollar signs with all those empty hulls. Take care. Tom Worthington.

I haven't reloaded in years but I still have the urge to collect as much of my brass and as many hulls as I can so I will be ready when I start again.

The addict part is that I find myself collecting hulls and brass for calibers I've never reloaded for and honestly don't even have a firearm that they fit. :-D

I'm sure some "adict" here could take em off of your hands....

When you buy your wife a Mossberg mini .410g shotgun, and are having way to much fun with it to give it to her....doh.

my good headphones broke. I had an old pair of shooting ' muffs so I cobbled them together.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359735290468.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359735290468.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 443
When the boss man calls you to the office to look at guns on the web he wants or says were going to look at guns for sale in the area. you want paid to look at guns or run the machines. I beat him to the car every time.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

When you tell your boss....

VEMlckg.jpg

We had in inspection at work the other day and one of the inspectors, whom I never laid eyes on before, comes in and asks if I am the gun guy. Word travels fast evidently. :D
O

tcecil88 said:
We had in inspection at work the other day and one of the inspectors, whom I never laid eyes on before, comes in and asks if I am the gun guy. Word travels fast evidently. :D
O

maybe it was that 12ga slung over your shoulder. :lol:

...when you take a week off work because you just joined a new gun range that's open sun up to sun down 7 days a week... :D

When you don't own a 1911, but make grips for em anyhow.

7.8.4.6.2.13.23.56.....rabbit. niner pumpkin.

Back