• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

When your mind's only denomination for money is how many Mossbergs you can buy with it.
"They want 20 Mossbergs for that car? No way!"

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
ripjack13 said:
When your relatives ask "What kind of ammo do you want for Christmas?"

...when your relatives don't have to ask... :lol:

When you can't wait for your 3 year old to be old enough to know what gun related items dad wants, cause the wife won't buy them for you ;)

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
When you spend your time on the porcelain throne loading magazines instead of reading them... :p

What do you do when one goes "swimming"? :eek:

A dropped round in the "loo" will do just like a socket dropped while working on a car...it will go directly to the center or most unreachable spot around. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember Murphy's Law...

OhioArcher said:
A dropped round in the "loo" will do just like a socket dropped while working on a car...it will go directly to the center or most unreachable spot around. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember Murphy's Law...

A coworker of mine was on the throne and had his keys drop out of his jacket pocket into the, well let's just say it wasn't pretty. He had to go in to his elbow to fish 'em out... :lol:

When you're considering converting you basement into a gun safe, because the three you already have sitting in your garage are running out of room ;)

When you get new glasses and you picked this frame because it says gun metal.

I got new glasses and guess what frame I picked? :D

when the lady that works at the gun shop is discussing ammunition with a another customer, then turns to you and says "youre a regular here, shelves are getting kinda thin aren't they?"

When you travel for work and take along some brass, primers and hand primer tool to work in the evening at the hotel so they are ready to load when you get home.

When you are about to respond to an anti gun comment and your boy answers before you do.

When your daughter aces her 2nd amendment writing assignment for school.

-These all happened since last autumn.

Back