• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

You get to work with your bug out bag, range bag, etc. and realize you left your laptop at the house.

I'd just have to lead you a little less. Honda,Suzuki,& Kawasaki require a little more lead. LOL Seriously I have several crushed discs in my lower back and a fused neck from a US Navy small boat training exercise gone wrong back in "99". I can't ride anymore. My Shovel just sat in the garage since "11" Now my good friend is in the wind on it. I cruise a 47 ford tudor sedan now.

Attachments

• mcmillan ultra precision.jpg
    mcmillan ultra precision.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I'ts been an honor to serve for 11+ years in the U.S. Navy. I was a 3RD generation sailor, now my son is the 4th generation. Long line of sailors in my family. Shooters too. :)

When you get to the point that your firearm purchase background checks come back INSTANTLY.

I swear the TBI must have an auto-reply on mine because they come back as soon as the person keying my info presses enter. It's kinda funny when they tell me it'll take 15-20 minutes and that I should go walk around the store. I always just say, it's ok I'll wait, then bam it's approved. The look on their faces is hilarious and most of them ask if I work for the government or something... :D

Back