• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

When your card statement reads : MidwayUSA, midwayusa, midwayusa, midwayusa, impact guns buds guns, stop & shop, brownells, optics planet, stop & shop......True story

When you have a list of guns you want for every holiday or excuse you can think of to get the o.k from the wife & you upgraded to a bigger safe twice ...... And your garage has so much ammo & gear you can no longer park in it....another TRUE story

You panic when your credit card company calls a week before Christmas and tells you your account is frozen after being used for fraudulent charges and you realize that includes gun hobby purchases.

That sucks Tattooo. I was able to get it cleared up pretty quickly and the gun stuff arrived in time. I was actually impressed how quickly my credit union identified that the purchases (6 total) were out of the norm enough to squash it. I hope you weren't hammered to badly.

Thanks.....they are still investigating & reversed the charges but had to cut my card & are sending me a new one .....glad yours worked out also

I'm in PA. I have had the same card number from the credit union for 20 years. This was the first time I ever had this happen.

When your mother gives you a gift card , for Christmas , To Gander Mountain. really did happen this year. I said to her, they have other stuff too. And she says .. yea but your into guns anyway.I can't believe nobody hasn't posted the most obvious ...When you go to meetings and get your three day chip.

When you take your CC holster(s) with you when you buy new pants or shirts just to make sure they fit right and cover correctly...

When you mark your calendar every 31st day when your allowed to buy your next handgun on your wish list ....( I Live in NJ )

One a month...uggggh. I'll hazard a guess that the NJ crime is still the same or worse since they implemented that crap. You need to move a bit west to PA.

I know Mike...I want to move but the wife dont..... Yep crime hasn't changed from that dumb ass law....meanwhile we can buy unlimited long guns....so the 1 a month does what exactly ???

Back