• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Barrels

Re: 500 High Capacity Kit - Updated

I need to get my hands on a Pistol Grip but CTD is the only place I can find them for a half decent price and THAT ISN'T HAPPENING! :lol: Then my barrel in the mail tomorrow and I think I would be content until some spare cash comes into play and I can get my barrel threaded!!!

(Pistol (1911) is after I get my job back and some real pay checks in the bank)

what grip are you looking for?

The FLEX Pistol Grip so that I can swap from a Stock to PG if I want to mess around lol

The FLEX Forend may be a future purchase if Hanoverfist decides to part with it. Then I could screw around a little lol

Itsricmo said:
Oh.. wait.. what??? ;)
photo_2-5_zps640db042.jpg

Awe shit... that ain't it!

What, no Milk? You have to have milk with Thin Mints!!!

Well... bright and early my Barrel Arrived! Way too bad that I was at work lol... It was torturing me that I was at work and my barrel was at home awaiting my very glorious return :lol:

photo_5-2_zps789df7ff.jpg

photo_4-5_zps01804d43.jpg

I am so glad that now with the addition of the FLEX stock and adapter, I can again use my PLANO Gun Case!!!! Thanks again, Stigmata and Hanoverfist!!!

pic1_zpsab835607.jpg

The barrel installation was so much easier and stress free then removing the OEM tube I had :lol:
The spring did pose a slight difficulty as it flung out and smacked me in the face :shock: :lol:

EDIT: That spare room inside the case is being reserved for a future purchase :cool:

Re: 500 High Capacity Kit - NEW PICS 3/5/13

REALLY nice looking, Rick. I know you must be tickled! Congrats. Always fun to get a "new one". Bet you're glad you don't live in Colorado! :lol:

very nice Ric. just think of all the fun you had learning about stubborn mag tubes and loctite. :D

Attachments

• very good.JPG
    very good.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 145

Chris, Thanks! I partially bought this because of the potential up-coming ban.... It is a little part of my Inner Sheep coming out! :lol: I have also always wanted the 8 shot tube but was restricted with funds lol... It's so slick! My Fiance and I are expecting some visitors shortly, we don't know them but they are coming to pick up a couch... I got this puppy loaded in the corner just incase they are fishy characters ;)

Mossy, Thanks!! I know I have learned a little bit about disassembling the Mossberg 500 and using a torch as aid! :D Loctite sure does suck more when being removed then applies haha But hell.. shit happens :D

Ric,Ric,get up they are here.......

Attachments

• 120217_$BOX_manSofa.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
    120217_$BOX_manSofa.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 144

What is on the napkin under the sofa?? :shock: .... lol

It was an older gentleman, maybe 50 years of age; and his son, approximately 17 years of age. Not exactly the type that would require a pre-loaded 12 gauge but hell... you don't know what you may run into anymore these days :D (Pretty much the reason I have it...)

where's the couch mf ?

Attachments

• machete_lohan_m.jpg
    machete_lohan_m.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 136

lol a Mac 10 with what looks like a Krylon Paint Can :lol:
That's a nun I would like to be punished by... :shock: :lol:

Itsricmo said:
lol a Mac 10 with what looks like a Krylon Paint Can :lol:
That's a nun I would like to be punished by... :shock: :lol:

be careful mister,,,,

Attachments

• nun2.png
    nun2.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 142

Congrats man, good lookin Persuader set up! And a Hogue forend? Looks great man!

Most certainly a Hogue Forend! :D I sell it and about 2 weeks later I have coming in the mail again hahaha... It's an addiction, Brother! Thank you for the compliment! :)

You're selling the Hogue forend? :shock:

Oh duh, that's right you said you're wantin to do the FLEX forend.

lol I am not currently selling it! What I meant is that every time I do decide to sell it... again :lol:... I end up buying it within 2 weeks :p

Looking good Rick. Post up some pics with the PG when you get ahold of one.

Dude, Amazon is selling them for $40!! What the hell?! Are they going Anti-gun too????

Back