• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Okay, thanks for the replies. I'll try to be patient. :( In the meantime, I guess I can start a write up of what I did :D and try to get some decent photos from my cheap camera that doesn't like to focus. :oops:

Bwalker,
I just put in an order at 3gungear 2 days ago. Yesterday I checked the status and it showed "Processing". I checked again today and the same thing. I emailed them and then called . No reply to my email and no one answered the phone # I called.
:?:
Not sure what going on but they should upgrade their online ordering system no matter what. With sites such as MidwayUSA and Cabela's, we get used to instant status updates and Tracking tools.

Ughhh....my Mossy feels naked!!!

I know, I know, my very 1st post and it's to bitch. :mrgreen:

I've been checking status nearly everyday. After two weeks, today it finally switched to "Processing".

I must've ordered while he was on vacation or swamped with a big order. Hopefully mine will ship soon! Better ship before yours! :twisted: ;)

Bwalker,
Any change in the status of your 3gungear order? I'm still showing "Processing" after 2 weeks. I've emailed them numerous times to try and get a Status of my order. No luck there, as well. :?:
Customer service is lacking, majorly. :evil:

It has officially been the longest month of my life:

Order Date: 04/16/2013 (09:02:01 AM)
Today's Date: 05/16/2013

Still no progress :cry:

I ordered directly from the 3gungear website but during the payment it redirected to "www15.corecommerce.com/~3gungear":

Merchant: Bagworks 3 Gun Gear
Description: 3ggauthorizenet

Immediately after ordering I received a "Thank you for your order!" email from "Thomas Buchanan <tmbuchanan@cox.net>" with subject "Bagworks 3 Gun Gear Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation". Also received an email receipt from '"3gungear@gmail.com" <3gungear@gmail.com>' at the same time.

Not a word since then other than seeing on that website that after the first two weeks the order status changed from "Approved" to "Processing". No change in the last two weeks since then. Major bummer.

I thought maybe they would be a Vendor here at MO and we could get ahold of them through our Admin or Owner... I know a bunch of guys that run it and love it, but it helps to have it first... Try calling like 3x a day, every day for a week.... lol

I ordered directly through their site as well and was redirected like bwalker. Same 2 email notifications as well. I was hoping for dealer support through this site to get more information because they do not reply to my emails or pick up the phone when I call... Frustrating!

YAHOOOOO! :D :D

3gungear orders are finally updating and mine has shipped.

Order date 4/29.....Ship Date 5/28... Here's hoping it doesn't get lost in the mail:(

Awesome!! Glad to hear it is at least shipping lol

Nice Steeler's Logo for your avatar :p I go right past Heinz Field and the Steeler's Practice Fields by train quite often at work. I have seen them in the UPMC Field a few times

Yes, lifetime Steeler Fan although living in CO. Been to Heinz Field once and had a blast.
Luckily you can find a few good Steeler bar and grilles out here with such a broad fan base....Donkey fans are cool, though.

lol People out here in our part of the country sweat and bleed Steelers!! Anything else is Taboo and almost against the law haha :lol:

Mesa Sureshell Shotshell Carrier 8-round capacity.
Fit this onto my 590 along with an ERGO Tri-Rail forend(4865) with no alterations no interference no rubbing.

Attachments

• IMG_0153b.jpg
    IMG_0153b.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 752
The MESA Tactical stuff, as I have said before, is of the best quality and I preach it!
I personally wouldn't use anything else, however, there are a ton of other options and some of which, are highly sought after as well and used with great success!

Those 3M Velcro style saddles are probably up there with MESA as far as quality and use goes

Here is the Mesa 8-shot capacity on the side of my 590

Attachments

• Mesa 8 shot holder a downsized.jpg
    Mesa 8 shot holder a downsized.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 745
  • Mesa 8 shot holder b downsized.jpg
    Mesa 8 shot holder b downsized.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 740
  • Wide shot c downsized.jpg
    Wide shot c downsized.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 741
Yeah, I have other more detailed pictures of the forend. Had to shave down the "Wings" on the AFG1 in order to fit the ERGO Tri-rail and ERGO hand stop. It turned out really nice. A co-worker thought it was supposed to look like that when I showed him the finished product.
Getting ready to leave for work now. Post pics later.

Back