• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Random Stream of Consciousness

YES! A fellow Adventure Time-er!!! Nice one! Finn tells her dad not to eat the fries in the episode "Memory of a Memory".

Finn finds that memory and whispers to Marcelines dad, "Hey man, Dont eat those."

"What time is it?" ;)

Do you know why it's called Adventure Time?

In the pilot episode, Finn (called Pen in the pilot) and Jake set off to save Princess Bubblegum who was kidnapped by the Ice King who wants to force her to marry him. Finn (Pen) proclaims, "It's ADVENTURE TIME!" Also, according to the creator, the Land of Ooo is really a post-apocalyptic land where magic has reentered the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_Time has some interesting facts about the show.

These other guys are probably adding us to their block lists. :lol:

Sweet! I happened across that just the other night! I read almost all of it! Weird the things you do from insomnia, but Adventure Time is cool so I dont mind!

I didnt know about the pilot before then however...

Found another vid of Marceline! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1qn2-PzPc[/youtube]

Here ya go, while its still up!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhovQEeEz3U[/youtube]

Another excellent Adventure Time song! "Tropical Island" ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPb77l82-eU&feature=related[/youtube]

We are picking up a new puppy for our sons birthday and were thinking about naming it Jake. We'll have to see what his personality turns out first... They really need to think about releasing a soundtrack with full length versions of these songs though. I'd buy it ... and I may even get my son one too. :lol:

Sn3aKyGuY said:
We are picking up a new puppy for our sons birthday and were thinking about naming it Jake. We'll have to see what his personality turns out first...

ripjack13 said:
i like buckshot...

also for thought...

shooter
ruger
colt
trigger
bullet
barret
mauser
savage
marlin
mosin
hoppes
deuce
gunner
magnum
carbine
ryder (red ryder bb gun)
tracer
ricochet
target
caliber

and the all to obvious ...
mossberg.

Yea, I did look back at that thread earlier :p We were thinking Trigger as another option. Just hoping the thing doesn't fall through because it's a dog we found on CraigsList. He's a 4 month old Aussie Shepard. While I like programs like the ARL I'd rather pick up these puppies off of CL before they end up getting abandoned and have to spend one night in a place like that. That's how we found our current dog, but I ended up telling the lady that owned her flat out that if she didn't want me to call the cops on her for animal abuse she was just going to give me the dog w/out a 're-homing fee'. She looked at her other dog and young (maybe 5 yr old daughter who I wonder about because she ran up to us and hugged us and wouldn't leave our sides the entire time we were there) and just handed her to me. It took a long time for Mika to trust us, but once she did she turned out to be a great dog.

The 're-homing' fee thing is peoples way of getting around CL's rules about not selling dogs on their site. They're trying to fight against these messed up dog breeders that don't treat their dogs right, so they only allow people to 're-home'/adopt out a dog. Their allowed to charge a re-homing fee for the costs of shots/vet services that they've invested in.

Here's a picture of the puppy we're looking at getting:
5V25X65R23na3m63p7bab0af639a2042d1db1.jpg

How cool is that! Hope things work out with the dog for you guys!!!

And Yes! I absolutely agree the Adventure Time album would be awesome, it would be MINE!!! :D

On a related note;

Sleeper Agent
is my new favorite band!!!

I've been listening to their album and there are only a couple songs I kinda sorta dont like, rather than only just likeing a couple and disliking the rest.

Check this out from the Celabrasion album!

Get it Daddy!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUF2RDHDtzM&ob=av2n[/youtube]

and;

Be My Monster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B60-dr77oKk&feature=related[/youtube]

I'm gettin this album!!!

Welp, the Aussi Shepard deal fell through, but I'm going to pick this little guy up on Tuesday. 5 1/2 month old pure bread husky. He's already named Nico (knee-co), but I like that name so all good. The lady that owns him already has put him through obedience school and had him chipped:

5O15Y45T63n73of3lcbad198fb7d069de10c6.jpg

Yea, he's definitely a good looking dog. I feel bad for the lady as she has to get rid of him because she just moved into a small apartment and doesn't feel right not having the room for him to run. I could tell she was trying to hold back the tears as I was talking to her on the phone today, but at least she's thinking about the dog over herself.

I hear ya on that. My stepson has a dog that needs a home. He keeps slumming from one couch to the next. I keep telling him, that is no life for a dog. She won't know where her home is. Sad really. Anyone in CT area want a dog? I had a home for her last January, but he bailed at the last minute on the idea, then the lady moved to Chicago. So that didn't work out .

Well ... turns out the young lady was just in it for the money. She called me today and told me she found someone willing to pay the $300 she was asking for it. I talked her down to $150 because that's what the ARL charges to adopt a dog and she was okay with it Saturday. -Sigh- I was looking forward to having another Husky. :( Hope the family the dogs going to will be good for him at least. I'm half tempted to report the girl to CraigsList because it's against there ToS to sell dogs. You're allowed to ask for a re-homing fee to cover the cost of shots, training and what not that you've put into the dog, but not out right sell dogs. GRRRRR! Guess the search is still on.

Oh man..that's just lame. Too bad. If you tell CL what are they going to do about it? :roll: Probably nothing. Just move on and keep looking.

Yeah man, thats poor form. Bad ethics and moral code and all that. I've been in similar situations, you let something go for a price and find out you could sell it for more. But its already agreed upon so you stick to it. Doin whats right is more important than the money.

She'll probably be hit by a bus today...

Im pissed off that because i work just every now and then because it is all i can find that people think i can just help them with whatever they need help with at a moments notice. Then they get pissed when i wont help em. Im tired of cancelling my plans to help others when no ome helps me with anything. Then they want me to explain what my plans are to them so they can see.if they are important enough. If they werent my family i would have beaten em all into a coma by no iv had it. I dont have to justify myself to anyone and if i say i cant or dont want to help you dont push me or your liable to feel my wrath. I have a life and they cant get it through their thick skulls. Maybe if i beat it into their thick skulls then they will undestand.

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

Back