• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So the Mrs. wants an AR

I just scored a ST Punisher lower!

Gonna be kicking this build off as soon as it arrives. I'd likely never use their Punisher logo on my own rifle, but the inherent irony of a pink camo AR with that logo is just too much to pass up. I'll pick up some cheap plastic buckets or something to start practicing the camo pattern. This should be fun...

Picked up the lower at my LGS yesterday...

Gonna color fill it, IN PINK, this evening and I'll post up new pics..

Yeah, this is gonna be fun. The lower parts kit is on the way and I'll be painting some of the controls as well...

Finished the color fill earlier this evening. Treated the logo and fire control pictograms in 'flashy fucshia' nail polish. The 'Safe' position pictogram is treated in white. It came out great. I'm let'n it dry overnight and I'll take some pics to post up tomorrow.

Hi Michelle - Last week I ordered a S&W M&P 15 .223 from a local store to find out that it won't be in for months. I spoke to the owner and we did the research i decided to switch to a DPMS .223/5.56. It comes in on Saturday - as always I will try to post pictures.

I like it!! My husband keeps trying to talk me into a DPMS versus a Bushmaster... I may go that route for cost reasons. It's a nice looking AR! Can't wait to see yours!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Hurry uuuup!!! :)

Haha, I'm trying!

I even used 'fast drying' nail polish! Apparently, I did good picking out the color. My wife came in while I was doing the fill and said, "Ooh, I love this color!" Now her nails will match her AR... :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Hurry uuuup!!! :)

Haha, I'm trying!

I even used 'fast drying' nail polish! Apparently, I did good picking out the color. My wife came in while I was doing the fill and said, "Ooh, I love this color!" Now her nails will match her AR... :lol:

Lol!!! That's awesome! Now maybe a cute shirt from GLG2?!?! Ha, if I'd ever get up and running!

Gasp!!!! I love the fuschia color! Perfect! Looks great, now I'm waiting for the complete camo look, when's it going to be finished?!?! Lol.

May be a while yet.

She's decided she wants a .22lr since I already have a couple ARs in 5.56 that she can shoot whenever she wants. Smart choice, I guess. I'm looking at upper options and still trying to figure out the best way to execute the camo pattern.

Back