• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So the Mrs. wants an AR

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Wish we had a thumbs up smiley.

icon_thumb.gif

I've heard decent things about those scopes

Yes Sir,

I've heard good things about them and I wasn't lookin to break the bank on a handguard for this rifle. I think it'll work just fine...

22's don't need high dollar railed forends to work better. Still looking forward to seeing it complete.

I hope to have it completed by the weekend, but that all depends on when the handguard arrives. I'll post new pics once I have an update...

Installed the new AIM Sports handguard today and I'm very pleased with the quality. Magpul front MBUS and a QD mount 4x32 scope are on the way...

Here's the original configuration...

...and here's a new pic after installing all the new parts...

I hacked off the A2 sight post and reshaped it into a low-profile gas block, installed the AIM Sports quad-rail, added a Magpul AFG2 and front MBUS, then topped it off with a QD mount NCstar MKIII 4x32 scope. Also painted up a couple ladder rail covers to add a touch more pink...

LES, I think I'm right behind you with a pink AR build for the wife. Just received the pink EP Armory 80% poly. LPK in the mail. Keep you posted. The rifle looks nice.

Thank you Sir.

Here's a new pic...

Good luck with the build for your wife. I'm lookin forward to your update...

AZ X RINGER said:
LES, I think I'm right behind you with a pink AR build for the wife. Just received the pink EP Armory 80% poly. LPK in the mail. Keep you posted. The rifle looks nice.

You need to watch the EP lower.

There's a thread here where several of us had issues with them being way out of spec.

Page 2 is where it really starts to get interesting and started machining.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=9964&hilit=80%25+EP+lower

John A. said:
AZ X RINGER said:

You need to watch the EP lower.

There's a thread here where several of us had issues with them being way out of spec.

Page 2 is where it really starts to get interesting and started machining.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=9964&hilit=80%25+EP+lower
Really? And I thought it was me. I recently finished one and the bolt carrier keeps getting hung up on the hammer. Binding, as if the hammer pin is too high. Not sure. Gonna read the thread now. Thanks for the info.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
OK, here's a mock-up of the camo pattern I made...

...and here's what it'll look like on the rifle...

You related to Andy Warhol by any chance - and I mean that in the finest possible sense!!

:lol: Nope.

...just spent a few too many hours on computers. The Mrs. decided to go in a different direction with the color scheme anyhow...

Back